Facebook account setup is all about creating or signing up for a new account on the platform. The process of setting up a Facebook account is simple and can be done in just a few steps.
Facebook is a free social platform that is open to individuals from the ages of 13 and above. So that means you can create an account and communicate with friends and family that use Facebook.
Recommended for You >>> Messenger Lite Login for Free Calls and Messages Worldwide
Once your Facebook account has been set up or created, you’ll be able to make video and voice calls using the messenger app.
Facebook Account Set Up
To set up a Facebook account, you can use the Facebook mobile app and Facebook Web. It is simple and fast to do. All you need to have is an active email address or phone number.
With your account, you can meet new people from across the globe and make new friends. Chat and make voice and video calls, get to play games, use the marketplace for buying and selling, and many others. Now, let’s look at how you can create an account.
New Facebook Account Set Up
Setting up a Facebook account is easy and very fast to do. We’ll be sharing the guides on how you can create on both the web and app. Follow below;
Set up a Facebook account on Mobile App;
- Open your Facebook app and tap Create a new account.
- Tap Get Started.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter your first and last name, date of birth, and gender.
- Enter your mobile phone number, or tap Use your email address.
- Create a password you’ll remember.
- Tap Sign Up.
On the Web;
- Go to com and click Create a new account.
- Enter your name, email address, or mobile phone number, password, date of birth, and gender.
- Click Sign Up.
Now, all you have to do to commence the set-up process is to verify the profile number or email address.
Facebook Download App
To download the app, follow below;
- Open the app store and enter facebook on the search.
- From the result that will be shown, select the Facebook official app.
- From the information page, tap on “Get” or “Install”.
The app will be installed immediately.