Facebook advertising account is a kind of account that helps individual customers or business owners market goods or products on the Facebook platform. It is an account that is created for business proposes only, not for chatting and having fun on Facebook. It is a place where business dealers normally do their business transactions to show people all over the world to see what kind of product is coming up.
Facebook Advertising Account
Having a Facebook advertising account exposes you to many things that you haven’t come across before. People normally prefer using Facebook to advertise their goods or products because it does not cost a lot of money. Before creating an advertising account on Facebook you don’t need to go to any store or buy any form to register. To create a Facebook advertising account, all you need is a good internet connection and a mobile number or an email address.
How to Advertise on Facebook
Before you can advertise on Facebook you need to create a Facebook account. After creating a Facebook account, you would be able to create a facebook ad campaign. To create a Facebook ad campaign, you also need to have a Facebook page. You don’t have to be scared as all the accounts you would open are free. If you do not know how to create a Facebook account and a Facebook business page, then use the search bar on this webpage to search for (“How to create a Facebook page” and how to “create a Facebook account”), follow the detailed information and your account and business page would be opened. To create a Facebook ad campaign, follow the steps below;
- Log in to your Facebook account. After you might have login to your account.
- Then click on create right on your newsfeed page or home page.
- Scroll down and click Ad.
- Choose your campaign objectives and name your campaign.
- Setup your audience target and also set your Ad placement.
- Next is to create your campaign budget, bidding, and your Facebook Ad.
By selecting your campaign objective, name the Facebook ad campaign, set your audience targeting, set your ad placement, create the campaign budget and bidding, then set up the Facebook ads that is all.
Benefits of Advertising on Facebook
Why most businessmen or women like advertising their products on Facebook is because most people or customers normally spend their time on Facebook. It is the most targeted place to advertise in the sense that you can use Facebook to engage customers all over the world.
- Facebook has the cheapest form of advertising goods or products compared to the rate of customers it has.
- Facebook is one of the fastest means of communication as it increases customer awareness in the sense that it makes people aware of the kind of product you introducing to them.
- It increases website traffic in a way that you can run a website click campaign to target the audience and to send them to your personal website.
- It brings a great increase in revenue, sales, and leads.
- Facebook advertising increase customer attribution, it lowers your cost on every acquisition.
- Facebook advertising drive off-line sales which brings about website visitors in a case that if a visitor does not contact you then you can re-engage them with Facebook advertising.
- It drives repeated business from customers that have purchased from you in the past. It makes you be engaged with customers.
- It increases word of mouth and referrals.
There are many more benefits of the Facebook advertising campaign that I cannot list here because of time.