Facebook Avatar Setup is also known as how to make or create your own Facebook Avatar. You might have seen a lot of posts of people that look like avatar. Of Bitmoji or Memoji avatars, all your Facebook feed and you are trying to figure out how it is been. You don’t need to worry anymore about it; cause this article will give put an end to your worries. The process isn’t very that obvious but once you are able to know what to look for setting it up your own avatar is easy. Therefore do read through this article to have the knowledge of how to set up your Facebook Avatar.
Recommended For You >>> Facebook Avatar Not Showing – Why is Facebook Avatar Not Showing | Facebook Avatar
Facebook Avatar Setup
Facebook today trolled out it Avatars- the Bitmoji cartoon look-alike users can make of themselves. It is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji, they can use the avatar in comments, Facebook stories, and messenger. A lot of interactions these days that do take place online, is about expressing yourself personally on Facebook. The head of Facebook’s App, Fidji Simo said in a post.
“With so many emotions and expressions to pick from, avatars allow you to react, engage more authentically with family and friends across the app”. He also added that if you can’t be able to wait to try out the new features. You can follow the steps below to create your own very Facebook avatar.
How to setup Facebook Avatar
To set up your Facebook Avatar on your android and iOS devices follow the steps below.
- Open the Facebook app on your iOS or Android phone.
- Then tap on the three horizontal lines at the top right of your screen.
- Tap on “See More” and then also tap on “Avatars”.
- Click on the “Next” button and then “Get Started”
- Pick on the skin tone that best fits yours and Tap “Next”.
- Now go through each of the sections of hairstyle, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, makeup, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc.
- Then customize your own avatar to your liking. There is even a section for facial lines and complexion if you want to get down to the extreme details.
- When you are done customizing your avatar, tap the checkmark in the top right corner of your screen.
- Once the screen finishes loading, tap on the “Next Button”
- Then tap on “Done”.
Now that you’ve finished making your avatar, you can tap on the arrow to sign in the top right to share it to your Facebook Feed or set it as a temporary profile picture. Facebook Feed or set it as a temporary profile picture.
How to Edit Facebook Avatar
Learn More About the Facebook Avatars Here >>> Facebook Avatar – How to Make Your Very Own Facebook Avatar | How to Make a Facebook Avatar
I will show how to edit your Facebook Avatar within the Facebook mobile application. Below are the steps:
- Tap on the Facebook app on your devices.
- Click three (3) horizontal lines on the bottom right-hand side corner of your screen.
- Move down and click on “see more”.
- Tap on Avatar and click on the “pencil” icon near the top right-hand side corner of your screen.
- Pick on any of your desire changes to your avatar you created.
- After that, tap the “checkmark” on the top right corner of your screen when you’re done making changes.
That’s how to edit Facebook Avatar.
Where Can You Use Facebook Avatar?
Facebook Avatar can be used when commenting, on Facebook stories, and text posts with backgrounds. It can as well be used in Facebook messenger conversations and can be displayed on Facebook gaming profiles. Now, let me show you have to comment with a Facebook avatar.
How to use Facebook Avatar Stickers on Comments
In order, for you to be able to use Facebook Avatar Stickers on comments, follow the instructions below.
- When you are leaving a comment on the post, tap on “comment” underneath it.
- Click on the Smiley Face icon to the right-hand side of the “Write a Comment”.
- Tap on a “small Avatar” icon that is nearer to the bottom of your screen device.
- Tap any of the “Avatar stickers” that you like and to add it to your comment.
- Click on the “arrow” icon to post your avatar on the comment.
That’s how to use avatar stickers on comments
How to use Facebook Avatar in Messenger
Facebook Avatar can be shared also through a messenger in the form of personal stickers. Follow the steps below:
- From the Avatars landing page, tap on the second button at the top right corner.
- It will take you to the sticker menu where you have a total of 50 stickers featuring g your avatar.
- Then click on the sticker of your choice and you will be prompt to send it through messenger.
- Pick the person you want to send it to and it will then see it appear in your conversation.
That’s how to use Facebook Avatar in Facebook Messenger.
Facebook Avatar App
Facebook Avatar doesn’t have its own app. the app is embedded inside the Facebook official app itself. Downloading the Facebook Avatar App is easy and not stress follows the guidelines below.
- On your device tap on Google Play Store App or App store.
- Then type on Facebook.
- When the search result pops up on your screen device click on the official Facebook App.
- Click on the Download or Get button to start downloading immediately.
The above are the guidelines for downloading the Facebook Avatar Creator App on your Android and iOS device.
Create Your Avatar on Facebook >>> Facebook Avatar Creator – Facebook Avatar Creator App | Edit Facebook Avatar
Facebook Account Registration to Use Facebook Avatar
In order to register for Facebook to make use of Facebook avatar follow these guidelines below.
- Tap on the Facebook official app.
- Or visit the official website www.facebook.com
- On the platform under the Create a new account.
- Type in your First Name and Surname and then your phone number or email address.
- Then input your password for your account.
- Select your date of birth and then your gender is required.
- Click on the SIGN-UP button to continue with the application.
- A pop will display on your screen asking to confirm your date of birth.
- Then verify your phone number after entering it and a confirmation code will be sent to your phone.
- Fill it in the space that was provided for the confirmation code sent on the screen of your device.
- Then start setting up your Facebook profile.
Here are the steps of registration for Facebook to use a Facebook avatar.