What is the Facebook friend mapper chrome extension? As a Facebook user, you might be thinking of how you can see mutual friends on Facebook. With the Facebook friend mapper chrome extension you can see your mutual friend list.
The tool is very easy to use and free, it collects all data from your mutual friend’s list. All you have to do is to read on and find out more about the tool and how to use it. However, there’s no chrome extension for the tool, let’s find out more.
Facebook Friend Mapper Chrome Extension
Facebook Friend Mapper chrome extension is used for collecting data nobody can see. The tool allows you to see the names of all those friends in a Facebook profile where no one is common in the list. It greases the mutual friend’s feature of the Facebook platform to expose your entire hidden Facebook Friends list.
It also helps to collect the mutual friends of Facebook and also collect the hidden friend’s data. With this feature, even if a friend’s friend list is hidden, you will be able to see the mutual friends that you both share. Facebook Friend Mapper
Facebook Friend Mapper is an application that works for only desktops. It is used for collecting data nobody can see. It allows you to see the names of all those friends in a Facebook profile where no one is common in the list.
The friend mapper extension leverages the Mutual friend’s feature of the Facebook platform to expose your hidden Facebook Friends list.
How to Download Facebook Friend Mapper Chrome Extension app
The app is free and easy to download and you can get it using these steps below:
- Open your Android device.
- Locate and launch Google play store.
- Type in the Facebook friend mapper on the search bar to locate it faster.
- Now, tap on the app when found.
- Select “Install” to start downloading.
It will be downloaded immediately and then installed for your use.
How to Use the Facebook Friend Mapper Extension
The app works easily and freely for all. Here are the steps on how to use the Facebook friend mapper extension:
- Open the friend mapper app in your device and log in to your Facebook account.
- Open the profile if that friend that you wish to see their mutual friend list.
- There, you will notice a new (Reveal Friends) option in the friend’s tab.
- Select the “Reveal Friends” options and you will be able to see all the friends whether they are your mutual friends or not on Facebook.
These are the steps on how to use the Facebook friend mapper chrome extension.