Have you heard of Facebook groups before? Do you want to know how you can create a Facebook group? Do you wish to join a Facebook group but don’t know how to? Well, we are going to find out in this article. But first what is a Facebook group all about?
Recommended Post >>> Facebook Anti Hack – How To Avoid Facebook Hackers – Anti Hack for Facebook…
Facebook Groups are spaces on the social media network for friends, acquaintances, or people with similar interests to discuss or share about broad or narrow topics. Groups provide an arena for organic discussion about your products or services and present the opportunity to cultivate brand awareness.
Facebook groups are created around areas of interest and are usually not directly tied to a particular business though very popular brands have garnered Groups dedicated specifically to their products. Groups are places where businesses can participate by helping people learn and share ideas about their products and services.
There, groups you are in right now, there are only a few of them that you will be able to think of immediately and these are groups that offer value. In which you engage and build relationships with fellow members even if they are centering their brand at the same time, this is a standard that all groups should aspire to uphold.
Facebook Group Create
You might have joined groups and you decided to create your own but don’t know how to, you don’t have to worry because I got you covered. The following guidelines below are ways to create a Facebook group:
- Go to www.facebook.com in your browser and sign in to your account.
- Click in the group top right of Facebook and select Group.
- Enter your group name.
- Select the privacy option.
- If you selected private, select whether to make your group visible or hidden.
- Add people to your group.
- Click Create.
With these guidelines above you will be able to create a Facebook group and once you have created your group, you personalize it by uploading a cover photo and adding a description.
How do I find Groups on Facebook?
You might have been searching for Facebook groups but have not seen the one you desire. Well, these steps below will guide you through finding groups on Facebook:
- Go to www.facebook.com in your web browser and sign in to your Facebook account.
- From your News Feed click Groups in the left menu.
- If you don’t see Groups click to see more.
- In the left menu are Groups you manage and Groups you have joined.
- Click more to see all the groups you manage or you are in.
With these steps above you will be able to find groups on Facebook.
Leave Facebook Groups
After you have acquainted yourself with Facebook groups and you decided that you no longer want to be a member of the group. Follow these steps to leave the group:
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select the group you want to leave.
- If you don’t see groups click to see more.
- Click in the top right and then select Leave Group.
- Click Leave Group to confirm.
With these steps, you will be able to leave Facebook groups.