Wow, do you want to change your Facebook Marketplace Settings? If yes, then I will want you to read this article to the end in other for you to understand more about the Facebook Marketplace Settings.
Recommended for You >>> Facebook Marketplace Craigslist – Facebook Marketplace Feature | Facebook Marketplace(Opens in a new browser tab)
Facebook Marketplace Settings
You can change the settings of the Facebook Marketplace anytime you like. The Facebook marketplace Settings is a place in the Marketplace page where you can change so many things and arrange your profile in the Marketplace because without the setting you cannot do anything. Changing the settings on the Facebook Marketplace on the Facebook app or web come in different ways, it is either you want to make your marketplace private or you want to turn the notification On or Off.
There are different rules for the Facebook Marketplace that helps to keep the marketplace safe for all users. Facebook Marketplace has launched its program into more than 85 countries and some location has not been open for those in the area to buy and sell goods. For those that the Facebook Marketplace app has not reached their countries or locations cannot buy or sell goods on Facebook. You can access the Facebook Marketplace from your Facebook app on your device for you to buy and sell any goods you want in your area. You can have the marketplace if your location has been added to the program.
This is a new feature on the Facebook platform that allows Facebook users to trade, buy, or sell items like goods, furniture, and vehicles with locals in your area or region. Facebook Marketplace is a digital marketplace where people can make arrangements to buy and sell goods and products. Facebook Marketplace is only available to people who have already had an account with Facebook and who are 18years and above can use the Facebook Marketplace.
Facebook Marketplace Search
Facebook Marketplace Search can be used to search for any goods you want from your location or all over the world. Going online to the Facebook marketplace to buy goods and did not see the product you want to you can type in the name of the product you want to buy to start searching for the product to make it easier for you to purchase it. Facebook has created the search icon or tab to make searching for items easy for all Facebook users who want to buy goods online.
How to Create Facebook Account
To get access to the Facebook Marketplace you need a Facebook account so that you will be able to access the Facebook Marketplace. Below is how you can create a Facebook account. See the steps below:
- On your device open your web browser to type in the official Facebook page URL https://www.facebook.com/ to open the page.
- On the page, you will see “sign in” your account and “sign up”.
- Click on the signup button for those who do not have an account with Facebook.
- On the registration page, you are to fill the required details with your personal information including your email address and mobile number to get started.
- After filling the information you are to click on “Register” to register your account.
- A confirmation code will be sent to your mobile number or email address.
- Type in the confirmation number into the required box and click on the send button.
- After doing it the page will automatically open.
These are the steps to create a Facebook account.
How to Join Facebook Marketplace
Joining Facebook Marketplace is so easy for those who are ready to trade with people who are registered to the Facebook Marketplace. Follow the steps below so that you will know how to join the marketplace. See the steps below:
- Log-in to your Facebook account using the Facebook URL http://www.facebook.com.
- On your Facebook profile locate the icon in the form of a “SHOP”.
- Click on the icon to take you to the Facebook Marketplace.
- The marketplace will open for you to start your trade.
These are the steps to join the Facebook Marketplace.
You Should Also Read >>> Facebook Marketplace Search – Search Facebook Marketplace Local | Search FB Marketplace(Opens in a new browser tab)
How to change Facebook Marketplace Settings
The Marketplace settings I all about changing and making adjustments in the marketplace notification settings, it can be changed to private or otherwise. See the steps below:
- From the logged in the Facebook marketplace
- You have to click on the Notification on the left side menu.
- Next, click on “Facebook”.
- Click On or Off next to the notification type.
- Then you are to select On or Off to change it.
How to turn your Facebook Marketplace Notifications On or Off
On your Facebook Marketplace Settings, you can change your notification settings by following the step below. See the steps below:
- Open your Facebook account and visit your Facebook Marketplace.
- You are to access the settings icon on your account.
- Select the Marketplace, and tap on the Edit button.
- You are to choose your preferred option either On or Off.
With these step, you can turn your Facebook Marketplace Notification On or Off.
Facebook Marketplace Settings Privacy
You can follow the steps below ‘to get access to the Facebook Marketplace Settings Privacy. See steps below:
- Log in to your Facebook account using the Facebook URL http://www.facebook.com.
- You are to access your Facebook Marketplace as an administrator.
- On the Marketplace go to Settings.
- You have to scroll through and tap on Access Preferences.
- Tap on “Allow Only Registered Users to be able to Listings and Users Profile”.
- No, you have to click on “Save the Settings” to save your privacy settings.
With the following steps listed above, you can set your privacy settings.