Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) joint universities preliminary examinations board (JUPEB) admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session form is available online.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Godfrey okoye university (GOUNI) joint universities preliminary leads to the award of the JUPEB certificate which enables candidates to gain direct entry admissions into Godfrey university Enugu and other JUPEB affiliated universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits at a minimum of two sittings. 5 subjects including English language and other subjects relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study at the university.
Subject Combination for Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB
- History/ literature/ Christian religious studies (HLCRS).
- Economics/ history/ literature in English (EHL).
- History/ Igbo/ CRS (HICRS).
- Igbo/ literature/ CRS (ILCRS).
- History/ Igbo/ French (HIF).
- Government/ economics/ mathematics (GEM).
- Government/ economics/ government (GEG).
- Literature/ economics / government (LEG).
- Biology/ economics/ government (BEG).
- Government/ Literature in English/ Christian religious studies (GLCRS).
- Biology/ Government/ CRS (BGCRS).
- Business studies/ accounting/ mathematics (BAM).
- Mathematics/ accounting/ geography (MAG).
- Mathematics/ economics/ business studies (MEB).
- Agricultural science/ biology/ chemistry (ABC).
- Physics/chemistry/ mathematics (PCM).
- Physics/ chemistry/ biology (PCB).
Candidates are to note that the above-listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Natural and Applied Sciences, Management and Social Sciences, and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria including Godfrey Okoye University Enugu.
How to Obtain Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Form
- Pay the application fee of N 10,000.00 through our online payment platform on the University Portal or visit any bank branch of Fidelity, Zenith, Skpe, GTB, First Bank, UBA, and Umuchinemere MFB (Only in Enugu). A receipt that contains a receipt number and confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
- Visit the GOU Portal via gouni.edu.ng or the University Admission Office.
- All your bio-data fields are compulsory.
- Color passport photograph with white background.
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- Select jamb subject as well as its score.
- Select Olevel subject as well as its score.
- A maximum of two sittings is allowed where necessary.
- Complete the form and click on submit.