Google Duo for Android Tablet has been officially made available on Android tablets. In their previous report, there was a tip that the Duo section was already working on making Google Duo available on Android tablets. The main purpose of the app is for replacing hangouts and rolling out for all supported Android tablets. According to a report, the app could also allow similar multi-device logins, and when you receive a call, the devices on which the user is logged into Duo will ring up. If the features are rolled out finally then Google might give an option to set a device that is more preferable where all incoming calls are directed.
PERSONALLY RECOMMENDED FOR YOU >>> Google Duo App for iPad – Download Google duo App for iPad
Google Duo for Android Tablet
Google Duo for Android Tablet multi-device login features is said to be enabled with version 36.1 of the Duo app. There is an option in the settings to sign out from the Duo account and the specific device as well. Google is expected to make use of the new feature for enabling video calling support on the smart displays that support the Google assistant. Additionally, even though a user can use his or her/her phone number to use Google Duo, they will need to connect their Google Account with the Duo app for enabling a multi-device login.
How to Download Google Duo App for Tablet
Google Duo App is a multi-platform app. This means that you can install or download it on the tablets including Android and iPad. The following are the steps given below to download and install the Google Duo App on the tablet in detail:
- On your android tablet open the Google Play Store/App Store.
- Click on the search bar of the app store and type the Google Duo App.
- Then wait for the search result to appear.
- Click on the Google duo App from there to open its information page on your Android Tablet.
- Click on the install button in order to start downloading the Google Duo for Tablet.
- After that, wait for it to download and start its installation .on its own
- Tap on open to start using the Google Duo for tablet Android tablet to make a video.
- Tap on the Accept button to grant permission for the Duo App to access your device contents.
YOU WOULD LOVE >>> Duo vs Hangouts – Is Google Duo Really Better than Google Hangouts?
With these steps, you can easily make video calls from your android tablet and chat with anyone as well.
How to Sign Up for Google Duo App using Android Tablet
The following are steps that can guide on how to sign up for Google Duo App Using Tablet.
- Download the Google Duo App on your android tablet.
- Then proceed to verify your phone number. (Don’t skip this step of verifying your mobile number and make sure the mobile number is correct).
- After that, connect your Google account by click on the “Agree button”.
NOTE: You can add and also remove your Google account as you wish.
How to Start a Video or Voice Call
The following are the steps of how to start video and voice calls on your android tablet.
PERSONALLY HANDPICKED FOR YOU >>> Google Duo – The Video calling App | High-Quality Video Calls | Download
- On your android device, open the Duo app.
- Tap on the name you want to call.
- Choose the type of call you want to make either a video or voice call.
- Then when you are done with the call, tap on the End call.
The above are the steps on how to start a voice call or video call on an android tablet.