What is Google Sites? To someone it sounds just like the Google search engine win which you can use in getting contents from the internet. But that is not what it really is.
If you haven’t heard of the word Google Sites before or don’t even know what it is then you have come to the right article.
Recommended for You >>> GOOGLE DRAWINGS: CREATE, INSERT, AND EDIT DIAGRAMS FOR FREE
Articles like this are here to help you out with all the information that you need. So all you have to do is read through to the end of this post to find out more.
With Google Sites you can create your own site for your business and brand. Google Sites is a web tool that is offered by Google to help anyone create high quality website for their business or brand and your team.
The aim of this site is to help you and your work teams get collaborative. The site created for you are Google Sites has everything you need to get your work done.
Google Sites or workspace helps you get more done with your business productivity and collaboration loved by many users.
With the site given to you by Google you and your team can work from anywhere and on any device. The site has been integrated to help you meet your team’s need.
You don’t have to worry about writing any codes or program because Google Sites helps you with all of that. Google Sites has been chosen by lots of brands and businesses out there to help create and manage their sites for them.
Features of Google Sites
Below we have listed some of the features of the Google Sites that you are set to enjoy.
- Drag and drop editing features.
- Your website looks well across all devices.
- Integrated with Google Drive, Google Maps and more.
- Ability to map domain name.
- New theme designs.
- Embedded images, logos, documents and videos.
These are some of the best features of the Google Sites that your business is set to benefit from.
Google Sites Pricing
Google Sites helps people create sites for their business depending on the king of business they are doing. So the price you are paying for the site depends on the number of employees, the business plans you go for and all that.
- Business Starter $6 per user per month.
- Business Standard at $12 per user per month.
- Business Plus $18 per user per month.
Listed above are the various pricing plans for the Google Sites.
Google Site Sign Up Form
The Google Site Sign up Form is the form that you have to fill before you can be able to create a website for your business or brand.
The form allows a person to fill in their details that is needed be Google to create their account. You can make use of your Email or Phone number to create and sign up for Google Sites.
How to Sign Up for Google Sites
If you want create your own site for your business and brand without having to go through the normal process then Google Site can help you do that.
The guidelines to do that have been given below.
- Visit the sign up page for the Google Sites.
- On the sign up page enter your “Business Name”, the number of employees, country, and click on “Next”.
- On the next page enter your first and last name, your email address, business phone number and click on “Next”.
- Now you will be asked if your business has a domain name. if it has click on “Yes” and “No” if it does not have.
- After entering your domain name or the one given to you by Google click on “Next”. Note that if you are using the domain suggested for you by Google you are going to pay for it.
- Enter the address of your business and click on “Next”.
- Follow the rest on screen instruction.
There you have it. That is how you can be able to create your business website using the Google Sites.