The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card is one of many store cards supported by Tally. We believe in separating the burden of credit cards from the benefits.
Tally lets you use the Home Depot Consumer Credit Card without worrying about high-interest rates or late fees. In this article, we will find out how to log in to the Home Depot card. Read on if you would like to find out.
Home Depot Card Login
The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card can only be used on purchases at Home Depot. The card is issued by Citibank and offers different financing options.
If you plan on making a large purchase, this card provides financing options based on the price of the purchase. The card has limited rewards available for users who pay their balance in full each month.
Home Depot Credit Card Benefits
The length of your financing period mainly hinges on the size of your purchase. You can get up to 24 months of financing when you acquisition $5,000 or more. while you get $1,000-$5,000 for 12 months acquisition.
You will also get up to 1 year to return a product. Home Depot runs promotions frequently which encourages you to finance purchases with a card.
The card also offers a one-time discount for new cardholders through July 28, 2021, which varies based on how much you spend:
- $25 off a single purchase of $25 to $299
- $50 off a single purchase of $300 to $999
- Or $100 off a single purchase of $1,000 or more
Or you won’t receive any current rewards from Home Depot.
Home Depot Cost and Fees
If your card balance is not paid off by the end of the financing period, interest is accessed from the purchase date. The card APR is between 17.99% and 26.99% depending on creditworthiness, and there is no annual fee.
Home Depot Credit Card Login
Here are the steps on how to activate your Home Depot:
- First, you will have to call the Home Depot dedicated activation telephone number.
- The next is online, by registering here.
- You will be then required to log in to your Home Depot account to activate your new card.
These are the steps on how to activate your Home Depot.
How To Make a Home Depot Credit Card Payment Online?
- Gather your bank account number and the ABA routing number before you start.
- Navigate to the Home Depot consumer credit card login page.
- Log in to your Home Depot account using your username and password.
- Follow the prompts to make a payment.