Do you want to know How To Cancel or Delete Your JustAnswer Membership? If you do then you should just keep on reading this article and everything will be given to you in form of a review. JustAnswer is actually an online resource that simply gives its users access to professional responses to their burning questions on a variety of topics.
On JustAnswer, the team and also the experts are simply divided into separate categories for a hundred distinct topics, ranging from ones about relationships to ones about cars.
Members can also be able to communicate with one another via chat, email, or message boards on online discussion forums.
How To Cancel or Delete Your JustAnswer Membership
The experts offer a 100% money-back guarantee and are available to members around-the-clock, seven days a week.
Even while it does not give any free services, it simply does provide a 7-day JustAnswer trial membership, after which you will then be charged the appropriate fee. There are also 3 ways to pay: by joining, by also paying for each answer, or by just using the premium service.
Therefore, JustAnswer will simply connect you with the appropriate person to reply to or respond to any type of question in order to assist you with the crucial questions in your life.
After receiving all of your questions and answers, if you then want to get rid of or terminate your subscription to JustAnswer, read this page. Here, we will have outlined “How to Cancel JustAnswer” and its procedures in accordance with the company’s cancellation policy.
How Do I Cancel the JustAnswer Membership?
You can just select any of the methods that are actually described below to cancel your JustAnswer trial membership or subscription (charged).
Both online and offline techniques are given.
Listed below are the details one must keep ready before proceeding to the JustAnswer cancel subscription process:
- Members First Name
- Last name of the member
- Contact Number
- Registered Email Address
- Account Username
- The password of the Account
- Billing Address
- City of residence
- State/ Region/ Province
- PIN Code or ZIP Code
- The reason for the cancellation
Now let us go into the methods on how one can be able to cancel a membership JustAnswer:
How do I Cancel my JustAnswer Membership Via the Login Account Through the Online Method
I want to cancel my JustAnswer membership online, but how can I do that? You should below carefully and follow the instructions:
- Firstly, you should just visit the JustAnswer Login page at https://secure.justanswer.com/login.aspx.
- Then in the next step, you should click on the section of ‘My Account which is located at the top corner of the screen.
- After that, hit the option on ‘Edit’ which is under the tab on ‘Account Information on the left of the displayed page.
- Next, you should then scroll down the page look into the button on ‘Edit Your Subscription’, and click on it to open.
- Then, you should select the tab on ‘Cancel My Subscription Plan’.
- Now, just hit the button on ‘Submit’ to confirm the cancellation.
- Lastly, you should also retain the confirmation details or the email on the successful cancellation for future reference.
How can I cancel my JustAnswer membership over the Phone through Live Agent?
Here are the steps one must read and follow in order for you to be able to cancel one membership to JustAnswer via the Phone:
- First, you should dial the Customer Service phone number of JustAnswer which is on the website.
- Then you should talk to the agent about the desire to cancel the JustAnswer account.
- Next, just furnish all the required details and information about your account to the representative so that they can easily be able to identify your subscription.
- Then, you should also ask the rep if you won’t get charged the subscription fee again.
- In the next step, you should make sure or ensure about getting the confirmation details or email on cancellation.
- Now, you must be careful to retain the details on confirmation about the cancellation for future records.
The following are the steps for “How to cancel my JustAnswer membership” via email:
- In the first step, you should or must compose an email requesting to cancel the subscription.
- Next, you should then provide all the information related to the account in the email.
- Then, you should also ask the rep to cancel the membership on JustAnswer.
- Make sure to also receive the details on confirmation about the cancellation.
- Now with all the information forward the composed email to the address [email protected]
- At last, you should also ensure to simply retain the confirmation information or the email on successful cancellation for any future reference.
CHCEK THIS OUT: