“How to change the Facebook Name” If you are looking for ways to change your Facebook name maybe because you got married, change of names, married or you maybe you want some friends on Facebook not to be able to find you, then you are in the right place. I will be sharing with you some handy steps on how to change your name.
Boost You Business >>> Facebook Page Creation for Business – Creating Facebook for Business
How to change the Facebook Name
Changing a Facebook name is very common and easy but up till today, so many users do not know how to change the Facebook name. For users finding it hard to change your Facebook name, pay clear attention to this section of the article.
To change your Facebook name using your mobile phone, follow these few handy steps below;
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Tap on the three lines on the three lines on the upper right hand of your screen.
- Scroll down and enter settings.
- Tap on personal information.
- Then, tap on the name edit.
- Fill In your details correctly.
- Then tap on review and then save by inputting your password.
Note: You will not be able to change your name again you will have to wait for the next sixty days to change your name again. You are still allowed to change the other of your name.
Also Check Out >>> Facebook Name Change – Change Your Name on Facebook | Policy
For PC users Follow These Steps Below
- Log in to your Facebook account on your computer.
- While on your news feed click on your name or your small photo.
- While profile page click on the down arrow at the upper right corner of your screen.
- Click on settings.
- Under general settings click on name edit.
- Fill in your desired name you want to change to.
- Review and input the password to save your name.
It will take 60 days to change your name also. Only the other the name can be changed,
How to change your Facebook Nickname
To change your Facebook nickname is as easy as changing your Facebook name. For Facebook users that are confused on changing Facebook nicknames, I will be sharing with you two easy methods on changing your Facebook nickname on your mobile.
- Log in to your Facebook account on your mobile phone.
- Tap on your Facebook name or photo to view your profile.
- Edit your profile.
- Then, touch other names.
- Choose your preferred nickname and fill it in.
- After choosing touch to save and your nickname will be saved.
- Then tap on the pencil to choose if your nickname should be shown at the top of your profile.
The method is as easy as the first, all you have to do is follow my instructions carefully and you will be able to change your Facebook nickname easily.
- While on your news feed tap on the three horizontal lines at the right top corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and enter settings.
- Tap on personal information and edit name.
- Then tap on “add a nickname, a birth name….”
- You can tap on the nickname to choose your nickname type.
- After choosing your nickname type, fill in your desired nickname then, save.
- Tick the box provided below choose whether to show at top of profile or not.
How to Change the Order of Facebook Name
To change the order of your Facebook name is very easy. Follow these few guidelines below.
- Enter your Facebook settings.
- Tap on “Name edit” and choose “change order of name”.
- Preview your new name by choosing how it will appear on your profile.
- To save the settings enter your Facebook password and then, save changes.
I am sure those few steps will help you very much in changing the order of your Facebook name.