Deleting a Facebook group is very easy and fast to do, however, if the process since hard, then in this how-to delete Facebook group, I will be showing you the steps to follow.
The process of deleting a group is very sophisticated as you have to start by removing all the members one by one, so of course, it’s sophisticated.
Recommended for You >>> Facebook Countdown Clock: How to Set Up Facebook Coundown Clock
But the guidelines to go through it is very simple and fast to do. Have in mind that, only group owners are able to delete a Facebook group, whereas admins can only archive a group.
How to Delete Facebook Group
How to delete a Facebook group is easy but at the same time, it is sophisticated. Facebook groups are when they are no more members in it including the group owner.
If you feel you do not want to delete the group, however, wish to give it space a bit, then you can archive it.
The good part about archiving a Facebook group is that it won’t be shown in search terms. In other words, the group will be invisible on the platform, until you are ready to start using it again. You can download a group on an app or website, so whatever device you have can be used.
How to Delete a Facebook Group
Below I will be sharing the guides on how to delete a group on the app and on the website;
- Open your Facebook account and tap on the menu to select your group.
- Then tap on the member’s icon on the group.
- Tap on the three dots next to each member’s name excluding yours and tap on “Remove Member”.
- Do so continuously until you’re the only member left in the group and then tap on “Leave Group”.
- To commence, tap on “Leave and Delete”.
- Tap on the menu button on your Facebook account and then tap on Groups.
- Proceed and tap on the blue flag sign there and tap on members.
- Tap on each member’s name on the group, except yours, and then select member.
- Tap on the blue flag in the top right side of the group and tap leave group.
- Tap on “Leave and Delete” to commence the deletion process.
- From the account news feed, click on groups and then select your group.
- Click on the member’s icon that is located below the name of the group.
- Click on the three dots next to each member’s name and select Remove Member, click on “Confirm” to remove.
- Once you have succeeded in removing every member from the group, click on the three next to your name, and select Leave group.
- To commence, click on Leave Group.
There you go with the deleting of a Facebook group. Know that if you’re an admin you won’t be able to delete a Facebook group unless the owner leaves the group.