Have you heard of Disney Plus? Do you wish to be watching amazing TV content for just a small amount of money? If yes then you are in the right article. In this How to Get Disney Plus On Smart TV article, we will show very simple steps on how to do it. All you have to do is read to the end of this article and find out more.
Today in our world technology is being used to make life easier for us to more exciting and entertaining. App and gadgets are there to help us with that. It is now even possible to watch a new release of movies without going to the cinemas anymore. We have lots of online streaming platforms out there like Netflix and many others. Disney Plus has now joined them to become one.
Recommended for You >>> Iomovies: (Spoiler Alert) Best HD Movie and TV Series Streaming Website(Opens in a new browser tab)
How to Get Disney Plus On Smart TV
Disney Plus has been a highly anticipated streaming platform. And since it was launched on November 12, 2019, it has gotten lots of positive reviews. Disney Plus is a streaming platform that allows its users to subscribe to it. After subscribing to it you get to enjoy its movie contents like the just like the way other streaming platforms work.
The Disney Plus service got up to 10 million subscribers on its first day of launch. That only tells you how amazing it. As of August 4, 2020, this service has already acquired a mouthwatering subscriber of over 60 million. All these services can be accessed by you once you sign up on Disney Plus.
Disney Plus Availability
Disney Plus is still a new streaming platform. And for that reason, it has not been made available in regions yet. But if it has been made available in your location you can be able to Sign up and access it. Below are some of the countries in which it is available.
- New Zealand.
- The Netherlands.
- Puerto Rico.
These are some of the countries that the Disney Plus have been made available in. It, therefore, means if your location is there you can access it.
Sign Up for Disney Plus
The steps to Sign Up are very easy to do. Follow the steps below are you will be done in no time.
- Go to your Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Search and install the Disney+ app.
- Open the app once downloaded.
- Select Sign Up Now.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter a password.
- Choose your subscription type.
- Make an in-app-purchase.
- Start watching.
And with these steps, you are done creating your Disney Plus account. The Subscription price for Disney Plus varies from around $6.99 to $8.99 monthly. It is available on a yearly basis for around $69.99 to $79.
Setting Up Disney Plus on your Smart TV
This is the part that gives you the tour guide on How to Get Disney Plus on your Smart TV. There are lots of Smart TV out there that support Disney Plus. Each one has their own way of setting it up. Some of the Smart TV that supports it includes LG WebOS, Samsung Smart TVs, Android TV, Roku TV, and others that are compatible with it.
How to Set Up Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV
If the Samsung Smart TV you have is compatible with Disney Plus then the steps below will guide you on how to do the setting up.
Are You Looking for a Movie Worth Watching? >>> Netflix “The Old Guard” Original Movie – Netflix Must-Watch Movie(Opens in a new browser tab)
- On the home screen of your Smart Samsung TV select Apps.
- Use the control button on the remote and click on the search button at the top right corner of the apps screen.
- Type in “Disney+” and then highlight it and click on “Enter”.
- Once the Disney+ app appears click on “install”.
- Go back to the home screen and you will find the app there.
- Open it and then log in using the username and password you have used in creating a Disney Plus account.
- If you don’t have an account yet, you can just create your account there by clicking on “Sign Up”.
That is how you set up Disney Plus on your Samsung smart TVs.
How to Set Up Disney Plus on Other Smart TVs
This part of the article is for those who do not own a Samsung TV set. But you don’t have to worry about it as you too can be able to set up yours.
- On your Smart TV go to Google Play Store (Android TV), Sony Select (Sony Smart TV), and LG Content Store (LG Smart TV).
- In their various search bar type in “Disney+”.
- When the app appears click on it to install in.
- It will be placed on your TV home screen.
- Go back to your home screen to open it and log in to your Disney Plus account.
There you have it. Those are the various ways to set up your Disney Plus account on your Smart TV. Once they have been set up, you can now start enjoying live streaming movies and TV shows.