How To Make An American Eagle Credit Card Payment Online: If you are a cardholder of the American Eagle Credit Card, you will definitely make a payment online. Payment can be made either online or in-store when you shop at American Eagle Outfitters.
However, when you start using your credit card, you will need to make payments to your account to remain active. There are three major payment options for the American Eagle Credit Card: Read on to see the three options and other things you need to know about how to make an American Eagle credit card payment online.
How to Make an American Eagle Credit Card Payment Online
The American Eagle Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. As previously stated, the American Eagle credit card can be obtained in three ways. The three primary methods are online, by phone, and by mail.
But our emphasis here is on how to make an American Eagle credit card online. Let’s see how to make the American Eagle credit card payment online using the guide below.
How To Make A Payment Online
Paying with an American Eagle credit card online is simple. Here’s how:
- Go to the American Eagle Credit Card account login page at https://eew.synchrony.com/accounts/?client=aeoutfitters
- If it is your first time on the American Eagle login page, then you will need to register first. You’ll need your full name, your mother’s maiden name, your date of birth, the last four digits of your Social Security number, your email address, and more.
- When you’re done with the registration process, you can log in to your account with your username and password.
- Ensure you have your bank account number and your bank’s routing number ready.
- Finally, click “Pay Online” and follow the prompts to complete the payment.
These are the basic instructions for making American Eagle bill payments.
Pay As Guest
If you don’t want to register for an online account, you can use the “Pay as Guest” feature.
- First, tap on “Pay as Guest” on the account login page.
- Next, key in your card number, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and your billing ZIP code.
- Lastly, follow the prompts on the screen to complete the payment.
This is how you use the Pay As Guest features to make your American Eagle credit card payment.
About American Eagle Outfitters
Eagle Outfitters, founded in 1977, operates more than 1,000 stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, and Hong Kong. Shoppers who like the trendy clothing and accessories AEO offers can score some great deals by signing up for an AEO Connected store credit card or an AEO Connected Visa credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. Both cards come with perks like a 20% discount on your first purchase, 4x rewards points on jeans, free shipping, and member-only exclusives.
How To Make An American Eagle Credit Card Payment Alternative Route
How to Make a Payment by Mail
An American Eagle Credit Card online payment can also be made via mail. This is very easy, but you need to mail your check much earlier than usual to avoid delay and failure of the mail to arrive before your monthly due date.
You also have the option of mailing in your payment. Where you’ll mail it depends on whether you have the Real Rewards store card or a Visa card. Here’s how:
- First of all, write a check or purchase a money order for at least the minimum amount due.
- Next, add the payment coupon from your statement or write your account number on the check or money order so your account can be properly credited. If you do not add your account number, your payment can be delayed for up to five days.
- Mail your payment to the address for your card type:
AE or Aerie: Real Rewards Visa
P.O. Box 960013
Orlando, FL 32896-0013
AE or Aerie Real Rewards Store Card
P.O. Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
How to Make a Payment by Phone
You can pay your American Eagle card over the phone for free using the automated system.
Call the number designated on your credit card. Alternatively, go to the synchrony bank page to apply for an AE credit card. Next, press “2” to use the automated service. Next, enter your account number. and select or say “Make a payment” when prompted by the system. Finally, you follow the prompts to complete the payment.
There is no charge to make a payment through the automated system; it is just a fee to pay your bill by phone through a customer service representative.
Late Fees for American Eagle Credit Cards
It is critical that you pay your American Eagle credit card bill on time every month. Payments are due before 5 p.m. ET on the due date listed on your statement. If you miss this cutoff, you can still pay your payment with one of the available payment methods. You will, however, be charged a $29 late fee. The fee increases to $40 for two or more late payments in a six-month period.
How do I pay my American Eagle card online?
You can make an American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) credit card payment online, by phone, or by mail. To pay an American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) credit card bill online, log in to your online account and click on “Make a Payment.” Then, choose how much to pay, when to pay it, and where the payment is coming from.
Does the American Eagle credit card have an annual fee?
The card charges no annual fee, and cardholders can earn 15 points per dollar on American Eagle purchases (10 points per dollar as an AEO Connected member and an additional 5 points per dollar by using the card).
Can I use my American Eagle Visa card anywhere?
The American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Credit Card can be used wherever Visa is accepted. That is pretty much anywhere in the world, as Visa benefits from extensive worldwide acceptance.
What Bank is American Eagle Credit Card?
Synchrony Bank issued the two American Eagle Credit Cards.