Do you want to know How to Recover My Gmail Account? If you do then you should keep on reading and then you will get all the information you need about this topic. I have given some reviews about this topic.
So you need to keep on reading and you will get all the information that you need about this topic.
How to Recover My Gmail Account
If you have forgotten your account password or username or cannot get verification codes, then you should follow these steps. Note that if your account is simply linked through work, school, or other groups, then you should also check with your administrator for help. The below steps will simply help you recover your Google Account in a few minutes.
Forgot Your Gmail Password
- Go to a web browser.
- You should also go to the Recover Your Google Account or Gmail webpage.
- Now enter your Email or phone, and also click on Next.
- Confirm your account and then click on Next.
- You may also be asked some questions. Give the right answers as best as you can.
- Create a new and also strong password that you do not use for other websites.
- Enter the password again below.
- Then you should click on Save password.
Forgot the Email Address you use to Sign in
If you have forgotten your username, then you should follow these steps:
- You should go to the Find your email webpage.
- Enter the number registered to the email and then click Next.
- Also, you should provide your First and Last name.
- You should then follow the onscreen instructions to then confirm it is your account.
- Then you will also be provided with a list of usernames that match your account.
You can then access your Gmail Email Account either on your mobile phone or on their website. My Gmail also provides an easy-to-use, user-friendly interface which all users can then also access easily. You will be able to download the My Gmail App either on App Store or Play Store.
My Gmail App
To download the Gmail application:
- Launch your device App Store or Play Store.
- Now you should enter Gmail on the search bar.
- Then you should tap on the Gmail app.
- Now, Get or Install the app.
My Gmail Account
To then get access to your Gmail account, you ought to have registered a Google Account. If you don’t have a Google Account yet, then you should follow the steps below to create one in a few minutes:
- You should first open the Gmail App.
- If you already then have an account on the device, tap on the profile icon.
- You should now scroll down and select Add another account.
- Then you should tap Google.
- If your device simply has a passcode, you should enter the password to verify that it’s you.
- On the sign-in page, then tap on Create account.
- Select if it’s For myself or To Manage my business.
- You should now provide your First name and surname and then hit Next.
- Now you will enter your birthday and gender.
- Select or choose your Gmail address from the given option or create your own Gmail address.
- Create a strong password.
- If prompted, then enter a mobile number for the account.
Sign In to My Gmail Account
If you already have an account, then all you just have to do is sign in instead of creating a new one. All you also have to do is follow the steps above until you get to the sign-in page. Enter your email address and also password, and then you should tap on Sign In. This will then get your account inbox and some other information ready and displayed to your access.
Can I call Google to Recover my Account?
For your security, you cannot call Google for help to then sign into your account. We don’t work with any service that claims to simply provide account or password support. Do not give out your passwords or verification codes.
What Happens if I can’t Recover my Gmail Account?
After you have selected the Forgot password and entered your username, we also offer you recovery options in order for you to access your account. If you cannot access these recovery options, you can then click the link at the bottom of the page to then verify your identity. You will then be given a series of questions to then verify that you own the account.
How can I Recover my Gmail Account without Remembering Everything?
To recover your Google account, go to the Google Account Recovery website. Tap the Forget password after entering your Gmail ID or username. On the following screen, you will have three options: ‘Enter your password,’ ‘Get verification email on recovery email,’ or ‘Try another means to sign in.
CHECK THIS OUT: