how to tag people on Facebook is a means to create a link to their profile. This means that the post you tag the person in may also be added to the person’s timeline.
How to Tag People on Facebook
Tagging people on your Facebook page is a form of making them special and loved by you. some feel forgotten by you but you can prove them wrong by tagging them on your post.
The following are steps you can use to tag people on your post and make them feel special.
- Login to your Facebook account either by using the app or the Facebook website.
- Click on your status update at the top of your timeline .it will read ‘’What is on your mind ‘’.
- Add a post.
- Click on the blue icon below that shows tag people.
- Add the friends you want to tag to your post.
- Tap on done.
Well, with all said and done it is right to educate you on how to post on Facebook.
How to Post on Facebook
This guide will show you some very simple steps to start posting on Facebook.
- Open your Facebook and log in to your account.
- Click on the box that shows ‘’what is on your mind’’ close to your profile picture.
- You can then type the words you want to post or image.
- Tap on the post button that is indicated below the screen.
There are sometimes you can post but make an unnoticeable mistake. Most times this mistake will only be noticed after it must have been posted. In the course of this article, we will tell you how to edit your post on Facebook after post.
How to Edit a Post on Facebook
Most people feel very bad when they make a post and find out that, the post is incorrect. Well, no need to feel bad because there is a remedy to your problem.
The following are steps to editing your post on Facebook.
- After posting and you notice any mistake, locate the three-dot by the side and click.
- Locate the edit option and tap on it.
- Make the necessary corrections.
- Click on done to save the post.
If there is no remedy to the post you can equally delete the post.
How to Delete your Post on Facebook
The following ways will guild you on how to delete a post on Facebook.
- Enter your post and click on the three dots by the right side of your post.
- Locate ‘’move to trash ‘’ and click.
It will disappear from the platform and delete after ‘’30’’ days. It is of relevance for you to know that you can’t delete some else post. Some will say even when I don’t like it? ‘’yes’’ even when you don’t like it, you can hide a post you don’t like and don’t want to see.
How to Hide a Post you Don’t Want to See on Facebook
There are possible means of treating a post you don’t like rather than managing it just like that. Below are ways you can hide posts on Facebook.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Locate the post you don’t like.
- Click on the three-dot close to the person’s profile.
- Tap on “I don’t want to see this post”.
- When it opens Click on hide post
With the above steps, you have successfully hidden the post. Enjoy your Facebook platform with little or no problem.