We all know that some people can be really annoying on Facebook but with the Facebook block, you can easily block these people. When you block a friend on Facebook, they will not be able to see things that you post on the Facebook platform. The person you block will not be able to tag you, invite you to friends or groups, and also will not be able to add you as a friend anymore. Starting a conversation with the person you blocked will be impossible as well. Read on as we dive into more juicy information on how to unblock a Facebook friend.
Recommended or You >>> Facebook Marketplace Search – Search Facebook Marketplace Local | Search FB Marketplace
How To Unblock Facebook Friend
You can always unblock a Facebook friend anytime that you wish to and that id if you decide to. The question is that, “how can I do that?”. A lot of people do not know how to unblock Facebook and they have a lot of issues on it. The way is to unblock your Facebook friend is buried in a setting that is available on your Facebook device but you need to be guided by the right person before you will be able to unblock that Facebook friend of yours. Read on to get all the information required.
How to Unblock Someone On Facebook
Unblocking someone on Facebook is very easy and you will be done with some just some few clicks if only you know where to find the option. Follow the few steps below to easily unblock your Facebook friend on the Facebook platform.
- Open the Facebook application available on your device.
- Click on the Menu button located at the top right corner of the Facebook homepage.
- Scroll down and then hit on settings and privacy.
- Enter the setting again under settings and privacy.
- You ill find general settings and the rest but scroll down and click the block.
- At the bottom, you will find a list of the friends that you have blocked on Facebook. You can click on the “unblock” close to their names to unblock them.
- Immediately you unblock them, you will be able to chat with them and they will see your posts on Facebook as well.
You Should Also Read >>> Hide Mutual Friends on Facebook – How to Hide Mutual Friends on Facebook 2020
Those are the few steps required when unblocking a Facebook friend on the Facebook platform. One thing you should know is that when you unblock someone, you will not be able to block them again for the next 48hours.
How To Unblock Facebook Friends App
To unblock someone while using the Facebook application is very simple and easy. Follow the guidelines below on how to do that
To unblock someone using the Facebook app;
- Go to your feed and then tap on the menu button which can be located at the upper right-hand corner.
- Choose privacy and settings and locate settings again.
- Enter blocking and you will find a list of people that you have blocked on Facebook.
- Close to their names, you will find the unblock button. You can tap on the buttons close to their names to unblock them.
Those are the few steps required when unblocking friends using the Facebook app.
How to Unblock Someone Using Facebook Messenger
Unblocking a Facebook friend while using messenger is as easy as unblocking a friend with the Facebook main app. If you have blocked messages from someone, you can unblock them by following the steps below.
- From the chats, tap on your own profile photo which can be located in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down and tap on people.
- You will find blocked people. Tap on it.
- To unblock, tap the unblock button next to the person’s name that you wish to unblock.
- Lastly, tap unblock on messenger.
Those are the few steps required and I am very sure that they will help you so much while unblocking a Facebook friend on messenger.