How to unfriend on Facebook is a very important question and needs an answer which we will be providing. If you don’t want someone to see your profile, add you as a friend, or send you a message you can block them or unfriend them.
Note when you unfriend someone you will also be removed from that person’s friend list. How with this we can now discuss how to unfriend on Facebook.
how to Unfriend on Facebook
There are ways to unfriend friends you no longer flow with or need. you and do that by unfriending those friends. Some will ask how possible is to unfriend a friend. it is very possible and we will want to show you. Follow the steps given below and have a better understanding of the process.
- Login to access your Facebook account.
- Click on the friend’s icon button at the top of your screen.
- Tap on all friends.
- Locate the person’s profile you want to unfriend with the help of the search button at the top left side of your screen.
- Click on the three-dot at the right side close to the profile picture.
- Tap on unfriend.
- Click on the confirmation option to successfully unfriend the personae.
Having known how to unfriend on Facebook we want to tell you how to look for friends on Facebook.
How to Send Friend Requests on Facebook
it is important to know that Facebook’s primary due is to connect you with many social medial users and this can’t be achieved when you don’t add friends. most people don’t know to. We will provide you with the procedures on how to send friend requests. Below are steps to adding friends on Facebook.
- Access your Facebook account by logging in to the account either through the app or the Facebook website.
- Tap on the ’’More icon’’ at the top of your account.
- Click on “find a friend”.
- Click on “suggestions”.
Entre the add friend to any friend you want to add and you can keep on adding as many you want.
Facebook has really stood to make it easy for you to see your kind without fear of discrepancy
Facebook Suggestion on Finding Friends
Friend suggestions come from things such as having friends in common, your profile information and networks, and Facebook activity.
The following ways below are how you can use Facebook suggestions to find friends.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on the ‘’more icon’’ at the top of your screen.
- Next, click on “find friends”.
- Click on “suggestions”.
This will take you to suggested friends on Facebook and from there you can start adding friends.
Since Facebook is a platform for connecting people together, other people will also want to send you friend requests. It is left for you to accept it or reject it.
We will be showing you how to accept friend requests on Facebook.
How to Accept a Friend Request on Facebook
The following way is how you can accept a friend request on your Facebook account.
- Login to our Facebook account.
- Click on the “more icon’’.
- Tap to the ’’friend requests’’ option to know the people who have sent you the request.
- Click on ’’Confirm’’ to accept the friend request.
This process will help you to accept those you want to accept.
We will want to show you how to reject friend requests you don’t want to accept.
How to Reject Friend Request
The following process will help you reject requests you don’t want to access.
- Access your account by logging in.
- Enter the ‘’more icon ‘’.
- Click on the ‘’friend requests’’. This will show you the friend request that you have.
- Tap on’’ Delete ‘’to reject the request.
Facebook remains the first best platform for all.