Speaking of the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard, if you have been online looking for the best website to get information regarding the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard, you are in the right place at this moment. A lot of people have heard about the HSBC Cash Rewards card but don’t know how to get one or knows its features. All you have to do in order to understand everything about the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard, is t read through this page.
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard
The HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard offers unlimited cash back on all purchases after the intro period and is known to be an annual fee credit card. The HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard credit card offers an introductory reward rate for the first 12 months of having the card, compare to order card of an upfront sign-up bonus.
In any purchase you make you will earn 3% cash back during the introductory period. For a credit card with a $0 annual fee that is an outstanding rewards rate if been compared to another credit card. People who prefer a simple earing and rewards structure are the best set of persons to use the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard credit card.
Well, WWW.hsbc.ca/credit-cards/ is the official website where you can see all the HSBC credit cards as well as the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard credit card too. On the website mentioned above cardholders can manage their credit card account online. Through the use of the website, you can also apply for the card online.
Moreover, if you wish to know how to apply, how to register or logon for the online baking account, please read on in this page.
Benefits of HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard
When you’re looking for a cash-back credit card that offers a flat rate of rewards with no annual fee, the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard fits the bill. This card lets you earn 1.5% cash back on everything you buy, and you can choose from flexible redemption options including cash back, gift cards, travel, and merchandise.
Drawbacks of HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard
The card has No Traditional Sign-Up Cash Bonus, many cash-back cards offer $150 or $200 dollars as a sign-up bonus when you hit a spending target in your first three months with the card. The HSBC Cash Rewards Credit Card offers no bonus.
Apply for HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard
To be able to apply for the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard, you must be a Canadian resident and be the age of majority in your province of residence. Through the use of HSBC EasyID, your identity is verified intently making it faster, easier, and more convenient. Before you start, have one of the following IDs and make sure the ID has not expired:
- Driver’s license, or
- The provincial government Issued ID
How to Apply for HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard
Follow the steps below to apply for the credit card:
- You can visit their website at https://www.hsbc.ca/credit-cards/products/cash-rewards/
- Once you get to the page you will see the “apply now” click on it
- You will be asked if you are an existing HSBC customer click “Yes” (you most be an existing HSBC customer)
- Then you will ask to log on with your username and follow the remaining process to apply for the card.
These are the steps you have to follow to apply for the card. You will ask to log on, if you got to know how to log on you will ask to register the step to do that is listed below.
How to logon HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard online
If you want to log on the HBSC Credit card website you will have to be registered to the website first, which is why you must be registered in order to use the site to do certain things. Follow the to below to logon to the HBSC:
- Visit the official website at hsbc.ca/credit-cards/
- At the top right corner of the page, you will see logon, click on it.
- When you click on it you will see six (6) option you want to login for which include: HSBA online banking, HSBC investDirct, HSBC businessvantage mastercard, HSBC private investment counsel, HSBCnet, and HSBC wealth compass.
- Click on any one of them you wish to logon to.
You will be asked to enter your username, password, and language preference while some ask for only your username
How to Register HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard Online
If you want to use the website for anything of your choice you will have to register first. Well, if you are having problems in how to register at the HSBC website you will be able to do that through the information that will be available for you below:
- You will have to visit the website at hsbc.ca/credit-cards/
- If you are on the website page you will see the “register” at the top right corner of the screen, click on it.
- In the next load open page, you will see six (6) step to pass in order to be register to the website they include: Terms and conditions, verifying identity, create log on, choosing security question, and the last confirmation.
- On the first one which is terms and conditions, you have to read the electronic communications Disclosure and the terms and conditions, then click on the small box below at each before clicking con continue to move to the next one.
- After that you can follow the remaining Five (5) processes in order to get registered to the HBSC credit card website.
Those are the step you need to follow the register to the HBSC, in order to that you just need to follow the steps available above and you are good to go.
- Fidelity.com 401k Retirement Plan – How to Activate your Fidelity Account
- Best Buy Citi Card Login – Best Buy Citi Card Application Steps
- Zulily Credit Card Phone Number – How to contact Zulily customer service
- Unemployment Debit Card Maryland – Bank of America Debit Card Login at secure.bankofamerica.com
- Commercial Prepaid Cards From Bank of America – Bank of America Prepaid Card Balance