Just one day after the release of iOS 15 and iPadOS 15, Apple has begun beta-testing iOS 15.1. The first beta was released to developers on Tuesday, September 21. The public beta tests typically follow within a day or so.
In this article we are going to find out about the IPodOS 15.1, what’s new on iOS 15.1, IPodOS 15.1 beta download, and IPodOS 15.1 release date. If can go through this article to find out.
The big addition in iOS 15.1 and iPadOS 15.1 is the addition of SharePlay. Originally scheduled as part of the iOS 15 launch, it was pushed back to a later software update.
It appears that it will be gotten sooner rather than later. However, it’s possible that it gets dropped from the official iOS 15.1 release and pushed back again.
What’s new on IOS 15.1?
Apple has released the third public beta of iPadOS 15.1. Even if you already have the previous version of this beta installed, you can download this as an over-the-air update just like any other beta version.
IPodOS 15.1 Beta Update
Here are the steps on how to get IPodOS 15.1beta update.
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap General.
- Tap Software Update.
- Once the update appears, tap on Download and Install.
- Enter your Passcode.
- Tap Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap Agree again to confirm.
These are the steps on how to get IPodOS 15.1 beta update.
How to Get Started with iPodOS 15.1
Here are the steps on how to get started with IPodOS 15.1:
- Once your iPod reboots, it will be on iPadOS 15.
- There is a little bit of setting up that you will need to go through.
- It is because the system has changed enough that it will need your login credentials to complete the update.
- Tap Continue.
- Enter your Apple ID password. iCloud settings will update, so give it a minute.
- Tap Get Started
These are the steps on how to get started with IPodOS 15.1.
IPodOS 15.1 Release Date
Apple rolled out iOS 15.1, iPadOS 15.1 on October 25. What we know. Apple released major updates for iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 earlier this week. It was released to fix several bugs and a major security flaw hounding the two operating systems.