Mainstreet Credit Union Login
If this is your first time using a Mainstreet debit card, you may want to know how you can login to your account. The Mainstreet debit card is a very important tool if you need a mortgage, business loan, or even a banking scheme. I’d like you to please read on to learn how to log into your Mainstreet credit union account online.
How to Login to Your Mainstreet Credit Union at Mainstreetcu.ca/login
To login to your Mainstreet Credit Union account:
- First, go your preferred web browser and visit the Mainstreet credit union login page online using the URL: https://auth.mainstreetcu.ca/login.
- On the site’s login page, you will find a card number and password section.
- Now, enter your Mainstreet credit union account number and password in the required fields.
- After that, click “Login” at the bottom of your screen.
That is all. To avoid re-entering your login detail again select the “Remember me on this device” before tapping on the login button.
How to Recover a Mainstreet Credit Union Password at Mainstreetcu.ca/login
To recover your Mainstreet credit union password account is quite easy. The following are the steps to consider:
- Go to the Mainstreet Credit Union login page and click on the “Forgot password?” option at the bottom.
- Once click on it, you will be directed to a page where you can recover your password. To recover your password, provide the account details asked in the required fields.
- Enter your card number, and the last 3 digits of your social insurance number (SIN) in the field provided.
- After that, click the “Continue” button below and follow the on-screen process to recover your account.
These are the steps to recover your Mainstreet credit union password. To reset your password, contact the Mainstreet call center or go to one of our branch locations.
Mainstreet Credit Union
Mainstreet Credit Union is a cooperative financial institution that operates without profit and was established to offer services to new members.
As your individual financial advocate, Mainstreet Credit Union enables you to examine all of your accounts in one place, including those from other banks and credit unions. It gives you the resources to manage your finances, making life easier. It is quick, safe, and secure.
Mainstreet Credit Union Customer Service
Please call 1-866-380-8008 with any inquiries regarding Mainstreet Credit Union services or your account. Call 1-800-603-6414 toll-free for 24-hour technical support, or click this link for technical help.
You can also complete the “Debit Card Dispute Form” or call 913-599-1010, Option #4, to contest debit card transactions. Regarding your disagreement, a Card Services Representative will get in touch with you.
How to activate Your Mainstreet Credit Union Debit Card
To activate your Mainstreet Credit Union Debit Card:
- Make sure it’s enabled by using your PIN to make a purchase or checking your balance at an ATM.
- When you receive your credit card in the mail, you must follow the instructions on it to activate it.
- Make sure your email address and cell phone number are current.