Queen Mary University of London is a leading research university and was ranked fifth in the UK for the quality of research outputs in the REF2014 exercise. Through the university’s recruitment agency, students can find placements on or local to campus during or after their degree.
The university provides dedicated support for refugees, those who have been in local authority care and those who are estranged from their family or caregiver. The Queen Mary University of London is committed to enhancing the lives of the people of East London and beyond, through the university’s recruitment, teaching, research and public engagement activities.
Queen Mary London Scholarship
The university’s local partnerships and collaborative projects with the community, charities and businesses focus on mutual benefits and the sharing of challenges and opportunities in one of the most diverse areas of the UK.
The Queen Mary London university is a large asset to one’s future. The schools support scholarships from both postgraduate and undergraduate through the substantial suite. They provide undergraduate bursaries that are based on household income and financial needs.
Here are the criteria you need to meet to be eligible for the queen Mary London scholarship:
- You must have achieved grades of the overseas equivalent of A*AA at A-Level.
- You must pay full tuition fees.
- You must enroll in year 1.
- You can access the structure if you are a student that applied for or you enrolled in any course from the faculty of science and engineering.
- You should e able to finance your remaining tuition fees and living expenses.
- You will be considered for the scholarship if you achieve over 80% in your foundation year and also if are following the Queen Mary International Science and Engineering Foundation Programme (ISEFP).
- Students that are in for the Science and Engineering Foundation programme are not eligible for the Global Excellence Scholarship.
- Students taking non-Queen Mary Foundation Programmes should contact the admissions office to discuss eligibility.
- You must select Queen Mary as your first choice. And for those that entered through clearing or after naming Queen Mary as assurance choice are not eligible for this award.
- Joint programs and ineligible programs
How to Apply for Queen Mary London Scholarship
Applications for scholarship programmes should be made online through the universities and colleges admission service (UCAS). There is no need to complete a different application before you can be considered admission.
You must first confirm the university as your first choice through the UCAS to gain scholarship. And you will find out if you have been given admission by an email from the science and engineering faculty office.