Security Service Federal Credit Union Login
The Security Service Federal Credit Union (SSFCU) is an e-banking that makes online banking easier. With an online banking account from Security Service Federal Credit Union, you can log in to pay bills, manage your money more quickly, and do a lot more in less than a minute.
The steps customers must take to register in the service, reset their forgotten password, and log in are described in the guide below.
How to Login to Your Security Service Federal Credit Union Account
It is very easy to login to your security service federal credit union account. Follow the steps below to successfully login to your account:
- First, ensure your device is connected to the internet and then head to your proffered browser.
- Next, simply visit the URL: https://www.ssfcu.org/login/ this will take you directly to login page of this online banking site.
- On your left, you will see the login section of this page where you can enter your username and password associated with this account.
- Now, just carefully enter your username and password in their respective field.
- Lastly, to login to your account, just click the “Log In” button at the bottom.
That is all, once the page reloads will be login to your Security Service Federal Credit Union account. As easy as that.
How to Recover Security Service Federal Credit Union Password and Login ID
Fortunately, if you lost or forget your username or password Security Service Federal Credit Union account, there is a provision to recover it. Follow the steps below to recover your Security Service Federal Credit Union account password and login ID:
To recover your Security Service Federal Credit Union password:
- Go to the Security Service Federal Credit Union login page using the URL: https://www.ssfcu.org/login/.
- Next, scroll down and select “Forgot Password” just under the “Password.”
- Under the “Forgot Password” page you will be ask to provide certain personal information which will includes your account type, username, date of birth, and SSN/TIN.
- Finally, just click the “Next” button at the bottom of the page to update your password.
To recover your Security Service Federal Credit Union login ID:
- Visit the URL: https://www.ssfcu.org/login/ this will take to login page of this website. Now, click on “Forget User Name?” just below username.
- In the next page, you ask to enter your account type, your full account number or the last six digits oof your card, and your SSN/TIN in fields provided.
- After that, just click the “Next” button at the bottom of the page to retrieve you user ID.
These are all the steps to recover your username and password of your Security Service Federal Credit Union account.
What is Security Service Federal Credit Union
Security Service Federal Credit Union was established in 1956, with only eight members and $25 in deposits when it first opened.
To meet the banking needs of the US Air Force Security Service command members and their families, the Credit Union was established as a non-profit organization. It currently has fourteen branches in Utah, 19 in Colorado, and 37 in Texas.
How to Enroll for a Security Service Federal Credit Union Account
Security Service Federal Credit Union are able to open online bank accounts. To sign up for online banking, all you need is a device with internet access. To register online, just take these simple steps:
- Tap on the enroll link is located on the homepage, directly below the login buttons. You can fill out an online signup form by clicking the button.
- Read the terms and conditions and sign off on them. Next, select “Start enrollment.”
- Click on the “Next” button after completing the online form as indicated below.
- Shortly after that, you will be sent a confirmation email in your email account after completing the enrollment process. Click the link to activate your account after opening it.
And that is all.
What is the transfer limit for the SSFCU?
The daily maximum for one-time member-to-member transfers from your SSFCU account to another member’s account is $5,000. Additionally, a $35,000 monthly cap is in place.
How do I check my balance on my SSFCU account?
Check your available balance, the transactions that have occurred most recently, transfer money, or send a payment. Simply give 800 527 7328 a call.