Sing by Smule is a social singing app with millions of songs for you and also allows users to make friends through music.
Using it, you can practice singing, create music, and also make friends from around the world. There are millions of Karaoke songs that you can sing along with others or Alone.
Recommended Read >>> DREAM SINGLES LOG IN: HOW TO LOG IN TO DREAM SINGLE
Using Sing by Smule you can sing a duet or join a group performance. Create music with top artists, Disney characters, and also the new friends that you would make on the platform.
You can use it for free, but first, you need to have the app downloaded and installed on your device.
Sing by Smule
Smule is an American mobile app developer with headquarters in San Francisco and it specializes in developing social music-making and also collaboration applications.
If you a lover of music, then with Sing by Smule you can sing and make music fans and friends from around the world.
You can use Sing to make Karaoke solo or duet with people across the globe. With the app, you can use audio effects and also video filters while singing to your favorite songs for free. It is free and very easy to use, all you need is a compatible device to use.
Sing by Smule is compatible with iOS and Android devices, you can get it from the app store of the device that you’re using.
Smule Online is the best online community for all you music lovers. If you have questions you can visit them online and make your inquiries.
You can look for questions about your recordings, uploading, embedding, and other inquiries that you might have. It is actually free, so you need not worry about it.
To visit Smule Sing online, use this link https://www.smule.com/. From the website, you can get a VIP pass or not, it doesn’t matter.
There are millions of songs you can sing along to as a duet or alone on the platform. However, I will be listing some of the popular songs on Sing by Smule that you can check out. Here’s a list of some popular Smule Songs;
- Say You Won’t Let Go from Back from the Edge.
- Part of Your World from The Little Mermaid.
- Flashlight from Pitch Perfect.
- Cups, Pitch Perfect Soundtrack.
- 7 Years by Lukas Graham.
- Treat you Better by Illuminate.
- Un-Break My Heart by Secrets.
- Shallow from A Star is Born.
- True Color from Trolls.
- Love me Like You Do from Fifty Shades of Grey.
- Want to Want Me from Everything is 4.
- Kaash Aisa Hota.
- Lovely, Don’t Smile at Me.
- How Far I’ll Go from Moana.
- Menari from Jejak.
- Ragu from Jejak.
- Baarish Lete Aana.
- Fica Tranquilo.
- Dance Monkey from The Kids Are Coming.
- You Are the Reason from Only Human.
- Sunflower by Post Malone and Swae Lee.
- The Middel by Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey.
- Lovely by Billie Eilish & Khalid.
There are millions as I said, so the above are just a few of the most popular songs on the platform that you sing to or make a duet with friends or fans.
Smule App is the mobile version that you can use on your smartphone for free, but first, you have to download the app. There are some awesome features on the app that you won’t like to miss out on.
Here are features of the Sing Smule App;
- Sing solo or duet, acapella, dance, play along, or simply enjoy the shows.
- Start a LiveJam to sing and perform Live with Friends and others that love music on the platform.
- Add polish to your vocals with the studio audio effects.
- Create or make your own music videos
- Share your talent and love for music with friends on social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and many others.
- Sing Karaoke free to millions of songs that are available with music and lyrics.
There are plenty more features on the platform, however, you need to Sing by Smule to discover these awesome features.
Logging into Smule is easy and once you’re logged in, you can start making music as you want. There audio effects that you can use to make better. There are four types of accounts you can create or use to create an account on Sing.
Smule Login can be done with Facebook, with Google, with Email, and with Phone numbers. Each process is easy and free to do. Let’s look at the guides on how to log in with some methods available.
Smule Login with Phone Number
Logging in to Smule using a phone number is easy and can be done with the below steps;
- Use your browser and go to https://www.smule.com/ or open the app.
- Then select “Login > Login with Phone”.
- Type in your phone number and hit on Next.
- A code will be sent to your number, input it on the text box provided.
- And hit on “Verify”.
- Choose your date of birth and hit next.
- Create a username and select “Done”.
Just like that your Smule account will be created.
Smule Login with Facebook
This process is simple and fast to do. Follow below;
- Follow step one of the above.
- Then select log in with Facebook.
- On the next page that you’ll be redirected to, enter your Facebook email or phone number and password.
- Then select login.
Just like that, the Smule account will be created with Facebook.
Smule App Download
Follow below to download Smule into your Android or iPhone;
- Open Apple App Store or Google Play and tap on the search box.
- Type in Sing, then select the Smule app that will be shown to load the information page.
- From there, tap on “Install” or “Get” to download.
Immediately Sing by Smule will be downloaded and automatically installed into your device.