The Blue Business Plus Credit Card from American Express. The card is a near twin of the Blue Business Plus. American Express wants the Blue Business Plus. American Express wants you to earn cash back instead of points. Specifically, you can get 2% back on the first $50,000 of every purchase each year and 1% after that.
It offers perfect flat-rate rewards and benefits for an annual fee of $0. Those who prefer American Express Membership Reward points over cash back in their small businesses or other aspects of spending cap on rewards can impact their overall value. Businesses with expenses that far exceed $50,000 a year might be better off with different cards.
The Blue Business Plus Credit Card from American Express
The Credit Card offers relatively lucrative rewards, a flexible credit limit, an easily achieved welcome bonus, and a decent 0% intro period. It lacks the travel rewards of many more expensive business cards, and there is no annual fee.
The Blue Business Plus card is best suited to small businesses that spend in a broad range of categories and varying amounts for a particular period of time. The card has special appeal for customers who have business ideas of spending a lot soon, for which a break on paying would be certainly useful, or who owe a lot of debts on another high-interest card.
The Blue Business Plus Credit Card from American Express Rewards
It is good to know the benefits and rewards of a particular card. You earn 2 membership reward points per dollar spent on the first $50,000 spent on every purchase you make in each calendar year and 1 point per dollar spent on spending above $50,000. Terms apply. They can be redeemed for things like travel, gift cards, and statement credits.
Your points can possibly be transferred to other airline and hotel loyalty programs. Some benefits are rewards, cash flow flexibility, expense management tools, customer service, and some other additional services.
The Blue Business Plus Credit Card from American Express
There are lots of benefits you can get after applying for this card, such as travel expense management tools and points, cash flow flexibility rewards and points, and other additional services. To start using these cards, you will just need to apply for one and rewards will come through the activation. The application process can be done just by visiting any centre that offers the card nearby, or you can apply for it online.
How to apply for Blue Business Plus Credit Card via American Express
These are steps that you can follow to be able to apply for the card;
- You start by having access to your preferred internet connection.
- Visit their official website at https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/business/business-credit-cards/american-express-blue-business-plus-credit-card-amex/42732/?eep=42732 & irgwc=1&pid=IR&affid=1193684&affname=NerdWallet%2C%20Inc. &sid=SBS30043&pmc=1110&rulename=&MPR=65
- After that, click on the “Apply now” button.
- You just have to provide your email address. Your business information like your legal business name, business name on the card, and your company name, click the next box if your company does not have a Doing Business As (DBA); then enter your personal information; click on where you want them to send your bill (business or home).
- Then read through the terms and conditions and accept them.
- After all that, you can click on the “Submit Application” option.
You can only be able to apply for this credit card if you carefully follow the steps I listed above.
Blue Business Plus Credit Card from American Express Activation
Once you have received your card, you will have to activate it. You can do that through their online portal. You just need to follow some guidelines. Without you getting the card to confirm it, you will not be able to make use of the card. The reason is that the functionality of your card depends on the activation. You will be able to do that with the information available below.
How to Activate the Blue Business Plus Credit Card from an American Express Account
This is the information needed to get your card activated:
- You just have to visit their official activation page at https://online.americanexpress.com/myca/gce/us/action/home?request_type=un_Activation&Face=en_US#/
- Once you get to that page, you will have to enter your 15-digit card number.
- Then you also enter your 4-digit card ID.
- After that, you can click on “confirm.”
Those are the details you have to follow to get your card activated as well as the onscreen process. Once you are done with the activation process, you will be able to make the card with no back slide.
Blue Business Plus Credit Card from American Express Account Sign Up
You can use your Blue Business Plus credit card from an American Express account online to do some things. As long as you have created one, you will be able to access the account online. With your online access account, you can check your card balance, update some information, and more.
How to sign up
Follow the steps below to sign up for your Blue Business Plus Credit Card from your American Express Account:
- You just have to visit their official sign-up page at https://online.americanexpress.com/myca/gce/us/action/home?request_type=un_Register&Face=en_US.
- Once you get to the page, you can enter the 15-digit card number and a 4-digit card ID.
- Then click on “confirm.”
Then you can follow the remaining on-screen process to complete your sign-up.
Blue Business Plus Credit Card from American Express Account Log In
If you have logged out of your account and you are finding it hard to log back in, you will be able to do that. You will be able to get access to your online account once you have an internet connection. All the information you need regarding how to log in to your account is back.
How to log in
Follow the instructions below to log in back to your account:
- You simply need to go to https://www.americanexpress.com/en-US/account/acquisition-shop/login?inav=iNavLnkLog & DestPage=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.americanexpress.com%2Fus% credit-cards%2Fbusiness%2Fbusiness-credit-cards%2Famerican-express-blue-business-plus-credit-card-amex%2F.
- Once you have done that, you will have to enter your user ID and password.
- You can click on “remember me” and then log in.
Once you are done with that, you can access your online account.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I activate my American Express Business Card?
If you wish to activate your Blue Business Plus Credit Card from American Express, you just have to hold the card in person, then you can visit their official activation page. You can get all the information you need regarding activating your card right above this page.
Does American Express Blue Business have a credit limit?
Moreover, the credit limit for the Amex Blue Business Plus Card can vary. The card has customizable spending limits that can be set for individual employee cards, along with a flexible credit limit policy that allows you to exceed your credit limit as long as it’s paid back by your next due date.
Is Blue business plus a credit card?
The American Express Blue Business Plus is an underrated credit card since it’s actually the single most rewarding Amex business credit card for everyday use in making purchases. In addition to a simple rewards-earning structure, the card offers some valuable benefits for small businesses, all without an annual fee.
Does Amex Blue Business Plus report to credit bureaus?
Does the American Express Blue Business Plus card report to business or personal credit bureaus? If you are in good standing, the American Express Blue Business Plus card reports only the business credit. Otherwise, the information may be reported to the personal credit bureaus.