Have you ever heard about the Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards Card? If you have been online looking fir the best place to get information about the Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards Card you are in the right place at this moment. A lot of people have been looking for the place to get all the information they need regarding the Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards Card, if you are among those people, you will be glad to be on the page.
Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards Card
If you just come across the Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards Credit Card for the first time you just have to keep reading through this page. The Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards Credit Card is one of the multiple cards offered by the financial start upgrade and issued by Sutton bank. It works like a personal loan and credit card all in one, which allows you to make purchases and then pay down your balance in equal monthly installments for a set period of time with a fixed interest rate.
The good news is that not its only distinctive trait. The card also earns 1.5% back in the form of bitcoin when you make your monthly payments, another product among a growing trend of credit cards that offer cryptocurrency rewards.
Benefits of Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards Credit Card
haven’t yet taken the plunge but you have been wanting to get into crypto, the Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards Card lets you experiment without committing your own cash. Instead of earning traditional rewards with a cash-back credit card, this card gives you 1.5% back in Bitcoin as you make monthly payments. That’s not the highest return on your spending available, but flat rewards can help you maximize every dollar.
Upgrade also offers a unique fixed installment system for paying down balances at a flat rate and fixed monthly payment, more like a personal loan than a traditional credit card. It’s always best to avoid spending more than you can afford and paying your balance in full and on time each month, but this repayment program can help you save on interest compared to some other cards.
Drawback of Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards credit Card
Before you get one there a lot several drawbacks to consider with the Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards Card, including the fact that 1.5% back is less than optimal in the rewards rate. There are quite a few rewards credit cards that dole out 2% back on everything you buy more common. And remember, you could always earn 2% back or more and use your rewards to buy Bitcoin in a separate transaction at all times.
This card charges a 1.5% transaction fee to sell your Bitcoin for cash, which is deducted from the proceeds of your Bitcoin sale. If you sell bitcoin worth $100, for example, you would receive only a $98.50 statement credit on your account after this fee is taken out.
Another detail that could matter to crypto traders is that your rewards are stuck in the wallet associated with your card account through NYDIG. This means you cannot transfer your bitcoin to any other crypto wallet you have, and it will be tied to your credit card account until you cash it out for statement credits.
How to Apply/Create Account for Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards Card online
Do you know how to apply for an Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards Card? If you don’t through this part of the content you will be able to do just that. If you don’t know how to apply for this beautiful card you just have to follow the steps available below:
- You can visit the official website at https://www.upgrade.com/upgrade-card/bitcoin/
- Once the site opens up you will see “Get Started” click on it.
- A new page will load up at you will be asked to fill in some basic information.
- This basic information includes; first name, last name, home address (Apt#, Unit, Suite, Etc.), city, state, Zip code, Date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY), Individual annual income, and additional annual income
- Then you will be asked to create an account with an email address and a strong password, after all, that you can now click on the small box in order to agree.
- Then click on “Apply now”
That is all you have to do in order to apply for an upgrade bitcoin rewards card online. All you have to do is follow the step provided for you above in order to get a card.
Can you redeem reward with the upgrade bitcoin Rewards card?
When you pay your statement balance, your Bitcoin rewards will be purchased and held in your account within 1-2 statement cycles. When you’re ready to sell the Bitcoin assets, you can redeem the sale value of your Bitcoin for statement credits, after subtracting a 1.5% transaction fee.
Is Bitcoin earned with the upgrade bitcoin Rewards card held?
All you have to know is that the bitcoin you earn is held in a wallet with NYDIG, a trading platform for crypto and other assets.
How dose the Bitcoin Rewards Work
If you don’t know how the bitcoin rewards work you just have to look below:
- Earn reward when you make payment on your purchases; Use at retail locations or online and earn 1.5% back on all purchases when you pay them back
- Get rewarded with bitcoin; your unlimited 1.5% back on payments id paid in bitcoin
- Watch your bitcoin go; monitor your bitcoin balance over time, or sell it and redeem the proceeds for a statement credit.
Those are the basic thing you need to know about the bitcoin rewards.
- Fidelity.com 401k Retirement Plan – How to Activate your Fidelity Account
- Best Buy Citi Card Login – Best Buy Citi Card Application Steps
- Zulily Credit Card Phone Number – How to contact Zulily customer service
- Unemployment Debit Card Maryland – Bank of America Debit Card Login at secure.bankofamerica.com
- Commercial Prepaid Cards From Bank of America – Bank of America Prepaid Card Balance