Why isn’t my iPhone charging? This is the question you are deliberating on right now. It is really frustrating when you find out that your iPhone is not charging when you plugged it.
If the problem is not from the phone, then something else might be the problem. In this page, you will find out the reason why your iPhone is not charging. If you want to find out then you should go through it.
Why Isn’t My iPhone Charging?
One of the main causes of charging problems is the charging port becoming congested with dirt and dust. Dirt can pile up inside the charging port and prevent the charging cable from appealing accurately with the charging links inside the port.
One of the most fundamental techniques in troubleshooting is called exchange with identified good parts. Take an attachment you think might not be working and add it to your system with a matching part that is new.
Why is my iPhone charging but not Increasing?
When dealing with the iPhone showing charging but battery percentage not increasing issue, you should also consider the charging port of your iPhone.
Your phone’s charging port might have become damaged due to frequent plugging and unplugging improper connection, or water damage.
Reasons Why My iPhone Isn’t Charging
Here are some reasons why your iPhone may not be charging:
- Your iPhone may not be charging because the connection is lost.
- Your iPhone may not be charging because your charging port is dirty or damaged.
- Your iPhone may not be charging because your cable is busted.
- Your iPhone may not be charging because your outlet has some problems.
- Your iPhone may not be charging because the iPhone software is malfunctioning.
- Your iPhone may not be charging because your charging accessories aren’t apple certified.
This could be the reason why your iPhone is not charging.
How To Clean iPhone Charging Port
Using a can of compressed air, such as Falcon Dust, hold it upright and give the port a few short blasts to clear away any immediate dust. Try plugging in your iPhone afterward to see if this has fixed the problem.
What Do I Do If My Phone Charger Is Plugged in But Not Charging?
When your iPhone isn’t charging you should do this:
- Remove any debris from the charging port on your device and try again.
- Restart your device and try again.
- Update your device to the latest software version and try again.
- Try using the same charging cable with a different power source.
These are the things you should consider when your iPhone charger is plugged in but not charging.