So many people have been finding it difficult to Use the WorldRemit. But never the less I will be telling you more about WorldRemit and how to register an account so as to enjoy the numerous benefits of Western Union. WorldRemit is an amazing platform that has made the lives of so many people easy, simpler, and stress-free for everybody to use. With the help of a pickup center, you can receive your money in a different part of the world. In this article, I will be talking about WorldRemit so I will want you to read this article to the end.
WorldRemit is an electronic finical app that allows you to send to friends and family in more than 140 countries. It is a very easy service to use in exchanging money. It gives you an option to choose how the person receives the money you are sending. They also send SMS or Email alerts when a transfer of money is done and successful. It is an online money transfer service allowing people around the world to send money to people they know abroad.
You can send cash for pickup in an instant. If the people you care for thousands of miles away need money for something important then you have to send them cash pickup online with WorldRemit. It is so easy to use and you can do it on your laptop or mobile phones. Money can be picked up almost instantly in most countries from numerous cash pickup locations. The transfer fees for WorldRemit also vary depending on the destination of where you are sending money to, but the fee for most countries is $3.99. The method you can use to send money will depend on the country to which you are sending it to. Depending on the location you are sending money makes the service to take between 24 hours and seven days for receipt.
WorldRemit Bank Deposit
You can send a bank deposit directly to your family and friends’ bank account instantly. it is just for you to add the person you want to send money to through the bank deposit and add their details to transfer the money to their bank directly from the WorldRemit app. It makes it easy for those with a bank account to get the money you want to send them instantly without going to pick up cash anywhere.
How to get WorldRemit Wallet
If the WorldRemit Wallet is available in your region and you like to open one, there are a few steps to follow.
- Go to Google Play or the App Store and download the WorldRemit app.
- Sign up with your email and create a strong password and pin.
- On the wallet tab of the app, you can activate your wallet entering some information like your address and a nominated mobile phone number.
- Enter a secret six-digit code within 10 minutes that we will send you by SMS.
- Upload an image from a valid photo ID.
Note: Once your identity is confirmed your WorldRemit Wallet is ready to go.
How to Send Money Using Your WorldRemit Wallet
If you want to end money from your wallet to someone else, you have to follow the steps I will be showing you. See the steps below:
- In the wallet tab of the WorldRemit select one of the currency account tiles, you want to use in sending the money from.
- Select ‘Transfer’.
- Select a new or existing recipient in either your country or another country.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Select the preferred way to pay the money.
- Select Pay Now.
- You will receive an SMS if the transaction is complete.
How to Withdraw Funds on WorldRemit Wallet
It is easy to withdraw money from your wallet; just one of our pay-out networks, depending on your location, money can be withdrawn to a local bank account or mobile money account. Follow the steps below to be able to withdraw your funds. See the steps below:
- Open the Wallet tab of the WorldRemit app, and select one of the currency account tiles you would like to withdraw the money from.
- Select Transfer.
- Select Withdraw along with your preferred payout option. (i.e. how you want to get the money). The option includes collecting the fund or transferring the money to your bank account or mobile money account.
- Select the amount you want to withdraw.
- Select Withdraw now
Note: you will be sent an SMS as soon as the money has been delivered to your bank account or mobile money account or it is available for pickup.