Anhui government scholarship for international students is available right now for all international students that wish to study in China. Anhui government scholarship program for international students was established to attract more international students to study and research in Anhui higher education institutions.
It has improved international student education quality, strengthen mutual understanding and friendship between Anhui people and people from the rest of the world and expand the international influence of Anhui’s education.
The deadline is to be determined by participating schools.
Anhui Government Scholarships for International Students Eligibility
You must be eligible for these before you can be considered for Anhui government scholarships for international students.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese Citizens with foreign passports and valid Chinese visas and should be friendly to China.
- Applicants should have documents such as an HSK certificate to prove that they have the required level of proficiency in Chinese. Limitations shall be relaxed if all the courses of the program the applicant studies are instructed directly in English.
- Education background and age limit.
- Applicants should abide by Chinese laws, rules, and regulations of the school and also have a good academic performance.
How To Apply
For you to apply you must provide these documents listed below:
- Application form for Anhui government scholarship for international students.
- Copy of passport.
- Notarized highest diploma.
- Academic and school performances transcripts.
- Original recommendation letters.
NOTE: For detailed information about the scholarship application, please consult the university you want to go to or are studying in.