AOL, popularly known as America Online in the early ’90s, is one of America’s most laud mass media cooperation and website. Therefore, it has high recognition mainly for its services such as online search engines, news media, and other digital services.
However, the most popular feature of the AOL App is the email service, where people get to send and receive emails electronically, through their devices.
The AOL app is designed to give you the best experience you can have, all at your fingertips- your AOL email, news, and weather updates, all embedded in one app. The AOL app is available on iOS and Android devices.
Through the app, you get quick notifications around important emails and breaking news to help you stay connected and informed, from news headlines to fast emails and trending videos, the app brings them all together on your device.
How to Download the AOL App
Downloading the AOL app and getting started is pretty easy. However, you have to upgrade your Android version to 5.2 and above and your iOS to version 9.3 and above in order to continue using the app.
- Firstly, make sure you have an internet connection on your device.
- Furthermore, to download the app, go to your device app store and type in the search bar “AOL App“, results will pop up, and you can identify the app very easily – AOL is written in White inside a light blue background.
- Tap on the AOL app icon and click the “Install” or “Get” caption.
After the download, the app installs automatically.
Features of AOL App – AOL News | AOL Weather
Therefore, the app is packaged with a good number of intuitive features to give its users the best satisfaction. Some of these features include :
The app allows you access to fast-loading emails and also to manage your AOL mail from anywhere. However, you can also access all your AOL and phone contacts in one single location. With just a swipe, you can delete, move or flag emails. Also, with just a tap, you can empty your trash and spam.
Through the app, you can watch and read the latest news around politics, world news, entertainment, sports, finance, and lifestyle. More so, all of which are drown from reliable sites like TechCrunch, HuffPost, Engadget, AOL sports, and AOL news.
Users are also up to date with and one of the first set of people to get breaking news with the push notification and also get to share videos and articles from your account to others via Facebook, Twitter, and email.
Users are just a single tap away from checking the weather in your location, including hourly and daily forecasts, with customized notifications to suit your preference.
Yes, you can also watch video clips and stream NFL games live on your phone. You also get to watch interesting clips on different topics- celebrity news, animals, and other top stories.
Your emails and important notifications around breaking news help to keep you informed, Download the AOL app today, get registered, and stay connected with today’s hot stories on a variety of topics ranging from celebrity news, sports news, finance, and politics.
How to Create AOL Account
Follow the steps below to create an account on AOL.
- Open any web browser on your internet-connected device.
- Hit the address bar and go to www.aol.com.
- You should now be directed to the site’s homepage. Find the “Login / Join” link on the right side of the top menu and click on it.
- Click on “Create an account” at the bottom of the sign in form.
- Fill out the sign up form with all the required information and click “Continue” at the bottom of the form.
- You should now be asked to verify your mobile number. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to do so.
After verification, you would be signed in to your AOL account on the web.
How to Sign In to AOL
If you already have an AOL account and you’re looking for a way to sign in, follow the steps below;
- Open any web browser on your device and go to www.aol.com.
- When the website loads up, you should see a “Login / Join” link on the right side of the top menu. Click on it.
- You should now see a login form. Enter your email address in the text field provided and hit “Next” at the bottom of the form.
- Enter your password on the next page and hit “Next” again.
After verification of the entered information, you would be signed in to your AOL account on the web.
- Jaumo – Jaumo Dating App Online Apk | www.jaumo.com
- How to Use Hangouts – Google Video Call App on Google Hangouts
- Taobao.com – Search Products on China Online Shopping Website
- Microsoft Office – The Benefits of Using Microsoft Office | Outlook 365
- Movie4k.to – Watch and Download Free Movies Online on Movie4k.dev