Did you apply for admission into the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) School of Continuing Education (SCE) part-time degree programs? If yes, authorities of BUK have released the names of applicants successfully admitted into their various part-time degree programs for the 2019/2020 academic session. All candidates should be aware that Bayero University Kano part-time degree admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check Bayero University Kano (BUK) Part-Time Admission List
- Go to the Bayero University Kano SCE admission portal at https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/mysceadmission/login.php
- Supply your Jamb registration number/application username in the required column.
- Pick your state and gender.
- Click on the login button to access your BUK part-time admission status.
Candidates that were not admitted (both UTME and DE) can check their admission status using their UTME/DE number, state of origin, and gender for the part-time program.
- ADMISSION LETTER: Download your admission letter
- PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEES: Generate a personalized invoice, print the invoice, and proceed to any bank for the payment of the processing fee of Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000.00). This is only for those who have not directly applied for admission to the Part-Time Degree program through the Bayero University Portal.
- BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF): Students must generate, download and print a BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF). Acceptance fees are reflected on student’s BUKPPF, to be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platform. Make sure you carefully read, understand, and follow the payment procedure, as BUK will not be liable for any loss of funds as a result of incorrect data entry. Any misinformation may lead to unnecessary delays in validating and processing payment. Payments can now be validated by the students via clicking check payment status on the payment page. NOTE THAT ALL FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE AFTER PAYMENT.
- MEDICAL EXAMINATION: At this step, candidates should go to any government hospital to conduct a medical examination.
- SCREENING OF CREDENTIALS: After making the payments, each candidate should bring originals and photocopies of the documents listed below to the School of Continuing Education, along Kwanar-Taya, Dala Campus for screening.
- Bank teller for payment of acceptance fee.
- Bank teller for payment of N7, 000.00 processing fee (Only affected candidate).
- Admission letter.
- All credentials (O level for UTME candidates; O level and A. level for D. E.).
- Birth certificate/declaration of age.
- Completed Undertaking Form (Download from here).
- Medical examination result.
- Two copies of recent passport photographs.
- Letter of reference from a person of reputable standing in society.
- Indigene certificate.