Have you heard of the HONNIF scholarship 2021/2022 for undergraduate and HND students? Hope for Northern Nigeria foundation (HONNIF) is now accepting application applications from undergraduates and higher national diploma students of Kaduna state origin for its 2021/2022 scholarship. The deadline for the submission of the application is July 19, 2021.
HONNIF scholarship is calling for applications, the hope for northern Nigeria foundation (HONNIF) as part of its focus on the advancement of education. Northern Nigeria provides financial support for 2500 eligible undergraduates and higher national diploma students of Kaduna state origin in accredited public universities and polytechnics in Nigeria annually through the award of scholarships.
The scholarship award is worth N30, 000.00 (thirty thousand naira) per student for the duration of an academic session. Upon award, it will be renewed subject to a minimum “CGPA equivalent of the second class, lower division” for university students and “upper credits” for polytechnics students.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified and successful applicants of Kaduna state origin who gained admission into 100 level through UTME, 200 level through direct entry, for degree and HND 1 program in the 2021/2022 academic session and have commenced their studies.
Eligibility for HONNIF Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate and HND Students
- Must be an indigene of Kaduna State
- Offer of admission into a full-time degree or HND program in a public university or polytechnic
- Satisfy the minimum requirement for registration in the institution and the department or faculty as a full-time student
- Credit in 5 “O” level papers including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Must not be more than 27 years of age by the date of entry into the university or polytechnic.
How to Apply for HONNIF Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate and HND Students
- Qualified and interested candidates should visit https://www.honnif.com/scholarship.html.
- Click on Apply Now and follow the instructions for the completion of the online application.
- Candidates should also download the Parents/Guardian Attestation Form B for completion and also take an online test.