Do you know that the Lagos state university (LASU) part-time degree admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out? The sales of application forms for admission into the Lagos state university (LASU) part-time degree programs, Epe Campus have commenced for the 2020/2021 academic session.
If you want to find out more about the program I will advise you to continue reading this article to find out.
Recommended for You >>> PTDF Scholarship for Undergraduate and postgraduate in Nigerian Universities 2021/2022
The authority of the Lagos state university (LASU0 invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university’s various part-time degree and diploma programs.
Lagos state university in conjunction with LASU consults Limited invites applications from suitably qualified Epe campuses. As provided in the Edict establishing the institution, the mission of the university is to provide qualitative education to the large populace of Lagos state by preparing them for the challenges of managing the public and private sector of the state through taking education nearer and closer to the people desirous of acquiring knowledge.
Requirements and Programmes for LASU Part-Time Degree Programme
These are the programs and requirements needed for the LASU part-time degree program:
- Business administration.
- Industrial relations and personal management.
- Mass communication.
- Computer science.
- Agriculture science.
- History and international studies.
- Political science.
Candidates seeking admission into LASU Part-Time Degree Programme, Epe Campus should visit www.lasu.edu.ng for the individual program’s full details and admission requirements. The minimum age limit for enrolment into the program is eighteen  years.
How to Apply For LASU Part-Time Admission Form
These are the guidelines on how to apply for LASU part-time admission form:
- Please visit lasu.edu.ng/epaymentto make an e-payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) to access the application form.
- You are required to fill the form, upload credentials, and submit the form online, after which you will be invited for screening if qualified.
- An Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000.00)and Medical Fees of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000.00) must be paid immediately.