Do you know that Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) postgraduate admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out? Igbinedion University Okada (IUO), a school of postgraduate studies and research is now selling application forms for admission into its postgraduate programs for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Recommended Post >>> Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Award 2021
In this article you are going to find out the requirements and how to apply for Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) postgraduate admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) postgraduate programs for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Igbinedion University Postgraduate General Admission Requirements
- A Candidate for Postgraduate Studies in Igbinedion University must have obtained at least five (5) credits in WASC, NECO, and GCE (ordinary level or their equivalents) NOTE: A CREDIT PASS IN MATHS AND ENGLISH IS REQUIRED.
- Four credits at Ordinary level, plus OND (not pass), NCE, IJMB or Advance level passes, or any other equivalent qualification.
- A holder of a Pass (Degree/Diploma) is not qualified for admission into the postgraduate Programmes of the University. He/She must possess PGD to be considered for admission into the Masters Programmes.
- A candidate applying for the Ph.D. in any Programmes of Igbinedion University must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% in the Master’s degree.
- Only students who have the NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion certificate can be clear into the different courses.
- In addition to the above, applicants for:
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must possess a valid Midwifery Council of Nigeria license -PGD
- Nursing (PGDN):
- Must be Registered Nurse (RN) and Registered Midwife (RM)
- Must have a first Bachelors’s degree in related health subjects, e.g. Psychology, Nutrition, etc.
- Computer Science:
- Applicants with a degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, BSc.(Ed) The computer may be considered
- Applicants with a related B.Sc. degree, where Physiology has been part of courses taught could be considered.
- MBA from a recognized University can apply for Mphil/PhD in Management.
How to Apply
The steps on how to apply are listed below:
- Visitiuokada.edu.ng Click on Online Applications.
- Select Postgraduate Programmes 2021/2022
- Download and Read the Instructions and Guidelines before proceeding
- Click on Register for application how to the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the link within your email to continue.
- Back On waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph.
The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University, Okada.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, and then click on “Pay with…” Interswitch or Etransact on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 15,0000.00;(excluding charges) with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Request that your transcript is sent to Igbinedion University.
Address: The Office of the Secretary,
School of Post Graduate Studies & Research (Main Campus),
Igbinedion University, Okada, Edo State, Nigeria
- Send out the Referee forms. Your Application will not be processed until they are submitted.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.