The “Boscov Credit Card” can be really helpful for people who do love traveling and shopping online easily and also simply. There are lots of things you should know about this card, not just shopping online or doing transactions online.
You must know about the card the rate or fees that are attached to it and also how it is can be useful to the users or cardholder.
Boscov Credit Card
The Boscov’s is a member of the centenarian club, and also the chain of family-owned department stores having been originally founded by a man called Solomon “Sol” Boscov in the year 1911. Under the watch of Sol’s son, named Albert, Boscov’s grew, today it is consisting of 47 locations across the eastern US, with some stores in Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, and also Pennsylvania.
Selling everything from apparel and also shoes to kitchen goods and also bedding, The Boscov’s platform has a lot to offer its shoppers. Those who frequently do take advantage of those offerings can also then make the most of them with the Boscov’s Credit Card, but that’s where the card’s usefulness ends. As a closed-loop store card with a very high APR and also rewards that barely compete with most rewards cards, the Boscov’s Credit Card is a hard sell for most consumers.
About Boscov Credit Card
The Boscov’s Credit Card that is been issued by the Comenity Bank and also offers great benefits to its holders. With this card, you can simply earn 2 reward points for all purchases related to cosmetics or fragrances, up to 4% cash back on purchases and also great signup bonuses (100 reward points and 15% discount on all products on the first day).
Boscov Credit Card Key Takeaways
Here are some key points you should probably know:
- Signup bonus. it Offers a signup bonus of about 100 points after spending $1 that can be easily redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
- High APRs. This is not just a great card for people who carry a balance. It has also a variable purchase APR of 27.99%
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It also gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don’t have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have very good approval odds if your credit score is above 650.
Pros and Cons of the Boscov’s Credit Card
|The Good||The Bad|
|· No annual fee.
· Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
|· Higher than average purchase APRs.
· You don’t earn rewards on every purchase.
· Does not report to credit bureaus.
· Does not include many credit card benefits.
|Boscov’s Credit Card Rewards
The Boscov’s rewards are simply or easily redeemed via rewards certificates that can also be used in Boscov’s stores. New cardholders who applied online and then are approved for a Boscov’s Credit Card can easily receive 15% off an eligible online order. While you can also simply pair a Boscov’s rewards certificate with a Boscov’s coupon for extra savings, be sure to do it quickly; the Boscov’s certificates expire 30 days after they are been issued.
Other perks of being a Boscov’s cardholder include a special birthday offer and special offers in your monthly statements. You will also be invited to exclusive cardholder appreciation events. Plus, you can then even earn double points on all cosmetic and also fragrance purchases and also earn 100 rewards points on a single purchase during each Boscov’s Credit Card anniversary month.
|· Rewards rate (all purchases) –||N/A|
|· Max rewards rate –||N/A|
|· Annual rewards limit –||N/A|
|· Signup Bonus (Points/Miles) –||100|
|· Signup Bonus Spend Requirement –||$1|
Boscov’s Credit Card Approval Requirements & Application
The majority of Boscov’s Credit Card applicants must need at least fair credit for the approval. While you can also apply for a Boscov’s credit card in your local store, then get 15% discount offer which is only available for online applicants. Use the link below to apply online.
- Apply online for the Boscov’s credit card »
- Visit the above Boscov’s credit card website.
- Then you should fill in the application form. And then will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Now confirm if the information you have given is accurate and submit your application.
These are the steps to apply online.
How to Login to your Boscov’s Credit Card Online
Here are steps for you follow when you want to login:
- Go to the Boscov’s website and then you should click the login section.
- Simply enter your Username and also your password and click “Sign in”.
Then you will have access to your account.
How to Activate Boscov’s Credit Card
Here are steps to follow when you want to activate the card:
- Go to https://d.comenity.net/boscovs/pub/register/Register.xhtml .
- Then you will see registration form will be displayed on the screen.
- Now enter or fill in the form with the required information which is including your card account number, zip code, and SSN.
- Then click on the “Find my account”
- The next form will be then visible below where you can easily create your account.
- Type in your email address, username, password, and phone number.
- Also then, click on the “Remember this device” link below so that you can sign in easily the next time.
- Then click on create an account, and then log in to your newly created Boscov’s credit card account.
- Look for the card activation settings and then click on it to activate your card.
- Simply type in your credit card number, bank account number, SSN, and create a security pin for secure transactions and money transfers.
- Submit your request and then your card will be activated within 24 hours.
Boscov’s Credit Card Overall Ratings
Now Boscov’s Credit Card is a store card that is very good only at Boscov’s locations or for making purchases on Boscovs.com. This is probably a good thing also, considering the card’s high 27.24% APR that makes it carrying a balance from month to month an expensive idea.
At the same time, if you are then trying to maximize your rewards, you just need to put a fairly significant amount of your spending on your Boscov’s Credit Card, and also the rate at which you earn rewards will depend on your annual spending and you might not earn any rewards if you don’t spend enough.
Specifically, you just need to spend at least the amount of $300 at Boscov’s to begin earning rewards certificates. Once you have reached the minimum spending requirement, then your Basic status will be upgraded to status as a member of Mr. B’s Ambassadors Club, and then start earning 1% back in Boscov’s rewards for purchases up to $1,499.
To reach the next level, the Mr. B’s Star Club, you must then need to spend at least the amount of $1,500 each year, and then you will earn 2% back in rewards on purchases up to $2,999. Once you spend $3,000 or more in a year, you will be eligible to get or earn 4% rewards as a member of Mr. B’s Premier Club.
Is the Boscov’s Credit Card Right for You?
Well, having served the shoppers in the eastern US for over 100 years, Boscov’s company obviously knows how to keep its customers coming back for more, but Boscov’s Credit Card may not garner much loyalty.
There is Lackluster rewards for all but the biggest spenders making the card anything but competitive for most consumers or users, and also its high APR means you may regret spending so much on the card anyway if you can’t be able to pay it off in full each billing cycle.
The long and short of it is that Boscov’s Credit Card is that it’s worth getting if you spend $3,000 or more annually in Boscov’s stores. For everyone else, stick to an open-loop rewards credit card that will help you earn rewards at least as good — and in significantly more places.
How Do I Activate My New Boscov Credit Card?
The primary cardholder can simply and easily activate their new card online or by just calling Customer Care. But you should have your new card available when you activate it.
The cards of any authorized buyers will then automatically be activated with the primary cardholder’s card. If you need assistance when activating your card, then you should contact Customer Care.
I Activated My New Boscov Credit Card, What Should I Do With The Old One?
After you have activated your new card you should please destroy the old one (if you still have it) because it is no longer active or valid. But when you believe your card was lost or stolen, please you should contact Customer Care.
- Capital One SavorOne Student Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Citi Double Cash Card – 18-Month BT Offer – Citi Double Cash Card Application
- Bankamericard Credit Card – Bankamericard Credit Card Application
- Hairdressing Jobs In USA For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship
- Cars com – How to create an account with cars | Is cars com legit?