Hairdressing Jobs in the USA for foreigners with visa sponsorship are available. Are you a good hairdresser seeking a hairdressing job visa sponsorship job in the USA for foreigners?
Hairdressing vocation is one of the high-demand jobs in the USA. So as a foreigner that has more professional skills to offer, then you need to seek an offer that suits you and it’s convenient for you. Read as this article guide you on what to do to achieve your dreams.
Hairdressing Jobs In USA For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship
Hairdressing jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship allow foreigners to live and work in the US legally. However, as a foreigner you may get Sponsorship from a family member, or close relative if you do not have anyone to sponsor you then you must search for a visa sponsorship hairdressing Jobs with sponsorship options.
The aim of this article is to guide you on how to get hairdressing Jobs in the USA for a foreigner with visa sponsorship. Let’s show you how to get all the required information you need for your search.
Requirements For The a Hairdressing Jobs
Before you begin your search for hairdressing jobs with Visa Sponsorship online, there are some requirements you must have.
First of all, you need to know who a hairdresser is, the duties of a hairdresser. A hairdresser is someone that cuts or styles hair to maintain or change one’s look. Hairdressers, duties are to trim, cut, color and style the hair.
As a hairdresser, you should know the style of hair that best suits your personality. To begin making any client’s hair, you have already ascertained the outcome hence your candid advice will be an advantage to show that you know your work.
As a hairdresser, you must have at least two years of experience on a hairdressing job. A valid Visa and a good working history.
US Hairdressing Jobs Qualifications and Requirements
To qualify for a hairdresser visa, you must
- Have at least two years of experience working as a hairdresser in a professional setting.
- Get a degree in cosmetology or another related field.
- Get a LCA For H 1B visa
- If you are applying for a hairdresser visa through the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), you must also pass an online test on U.S. hairdressing practices.
These are some of the requirements to get a hairdresser job in the US with visa sponsorship.
Step to get a Hairdresser job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
To get a hairdressing job in the US, these are what to do;
- Have a valid license to work as a hairdresser in your home country.
- Submit copies of your license and any other documentation that may be required to prove that you are qualified to work as a hairdresser in the United State while applying
- Submit all of the necessary documents, including your resume, letters of recommendation, and proof of education or experience.
- Write a good application letter of intent.
To get started visit the US jobs portal online to search for a hairdressing Job with Visa Sponsorship.
How to Apply for a Hairdresser Jobs in the US with visa sponsorship
Follow the steps below to apply for a hair dressing job:
- Go to https://ca.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Visa+Sponsorship,+Hairdresser
- Search for a hairdressing Job
- Apply online by uploading your application letter and CV
- Then, wait for a response from the employer or firm.
- You will be notified for an online interview and when you pass that is if you are accepted, you will get a job offer.
- Then, your employer will make a petition for sponsorship on your behalf at the USCIS office. Or get a Labor Certification from the Department of Labor as a hairdresser via American salon. The American Salon has ranked 50920 among all visa sponsors.
Which Type of Visa is Required for a Hairdresser Job In the USA?
First decide which visa you’re applying for, and the type of you will need to enter the United States. In the U.S. customs and border protection service, an immigrant visa is issued to a foreign national who wants to live and work permanently in the US. And nonimmigrant visa are temporary Visas
0-1 Visa For Non-Immigrant
The O-1 US work visa is for ‘people of extraordinary ability. The visa is for artists like hairdressers, make-up artists, etc and also for business people, athletes or scientists.
Also, the O-2 is an assistant visa for someone who works with an O-1 holder.
Types of Visas in the USA
Types of Visas in US include;
H1B Visa, K1 Visa, Li Visa, O1 Visa, R1 Visa, TN Visa, E1 Visa, E2 Visa, E3 Visa, EB1, VAWA Green Card, Green Card – Relatives, Citizenship and Naturalization, and B1 Visitor Visa.
H2B Visas Working Permit
The H2B Visa is an employment Visa that is offered to a foreigner that wants to work in the United States. H2B Visa are kind of visas that are for Seasonal workers, independent contractors, and Non-agricultural workers. The Non-agricultural worker visa is offered to employees whose work is related to agriculture.
However, since fruit picking job is an agricultural job opportunity than any employers in USA, Dallas Texas can sponsor a professional foreigner to do the fruit picking job in their company.
How Do I Apply For A H2B Visa Sponsorship Jobs
H2B Visa is a kind of visa that most American companies offer to hire foreign workers for a season.
Are you searching for a Sponsorship job in the United States, you can consider applying for an H2B Visa. To apply for this visa, you need to get to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) https://www.uscis.gov. Fill out the form online and before filling out the form ensure that you have all the needed requirements for the visa.
How do I become a Hairdresser in USA?
For your career planning, know that most states have these common requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Go to a state-approved cosmetology school
- Gain the necessary hands-on practice
- Pass the licensing exam and get certified
- Take continuing education classes and maintain licensure.
How much do Hairdressers earn USA?
In the United States, a Hairdresser makes a annual salary of $27,380. The best-paid 25 percent makes around $37,970, while the lowest-paid 25 percent makes $21,520. The amount you earn is determined by job location, qualifications, and experience.
Can a Canadian hairdresser work in USA?
Hairdressers ate qualify to apply to immigrate from Canada under the Canadian government Immigration program if there is high demand of hairdressers in USA. So under the occupation on the targeted occupation lust known as the national Occupation Code List.