Now if you are looking for How to Immigrate to Canada as an Electrical Engineer with Visa Sponsorship, then you are in the right place at the right time. Now what I will be sharing with you is very important information.
So all you have to do is to keep up, when I say keep up I mean you should continue reading. But make sure to read this article step by step for a better understanding and a better view.
How to Immigrate to Canada as an Electrical Engineer with Visa Sponsorship
If you are now reading this paragraph that means you want to know more which also means you are in luck today. You are in luck because Electrical Engineers are in high demand right now across Canada and you may be able to secure a Canadian Permanent Residency Visa either with or without a job offer.
I believe you know that Canada is be seen as one of the most stable and safest countries in the whole world, with top-class education, healthcare, and an abundance of nature many Canadian cities are ranked among the top 10 in the world for liveability. Now it is no surprise then that people are searching for how to move to Canada.
Well, you will have read online that having a job offer to move to Canada is a prerequisite to accessing the Express Entry process but as an Electrical Engineer, also there are other options for you to secure your Canada Visa from the start.
Immigrate to Canada as an Electrical Engineer
Now for starters, they should know that Electrical Engineers are eligible to apply to immigrate to Canada under the Canadian Government’s Immigration program due to the excessive demand for Electrical Engineers in Canada being so great they have included the occupation on the targeted occupations list, been known as the NOC list (National Occupation Code List).
Code for Electrical Engineers on the NOC is 2133
Well, it is good and wonderful news for qualified Electrical Engineers over the world hoping to live and work in Canada. The Express Entry for Canada is not a visa class at all, is just simply the method (or database) that Canadian Immigration uses to select the right candidates for a permanent residency visa in other words, as an Electrical Engineer looking to immigrate to Canada you should looking at the Federal Skilled Worker visa and Provincial Nominee program.
Electrical Engineers from all over the world are eligible or allowed to make an Entry for Electrical Engineer Canada Residency providing they have the right and proper skills, experience and qualifications in their home country.
Job Titles to Immigrate To Canada as an Electrical Engineer
if you are an Electrical Engineer and you are looking forward to moving to Canada to work under this NOC category 2131, you might be employed under these work titles:
- Analog amplifier design engineer.
- Antenna engineer.
- Audio engineer – electricity and electronics.
- Avionics engineer.
- Broadcasting professional engineer.
- Chief electrical engineer.
- Chief electronics engineer.
- Chief engineer – electric power.
- Chief engineer – radio and television broadcasting.
- Circuit design engineer.
- Control systems engineer.
- Design and development engineer – electrical and electronic systems.
- Digital circuit design engineer.
- Displays and controls design engineer.
- Electrical and electronics research engineer.
- Electrical design engineer.
- Electrical distribution engineer.
- Electrical distribution planning engineer.
- Electrical energy transmission engineer.
- Electrical energy transmission planning engineer.
- Electrical engineer.
- Electrical equipment engineer.
- Electrical network engineer.
- Electrical power scheduling engineer.
- Electrical power systems design engineer.
- Electrical power systems service engineer.
- Electrical process control engineer.
- Electrical research engineer.
- Electrical systems planning engineer.
- Electrical systems protection engineer.
- Electronics engineer.
- Electronics research engineer.
- Electronics test engineer.
- Instrumentation and control engineer.
- Instrumentation engineer.
- Line construction engineer.
- Low voltage equipment engineer.
- Meter engineer.
- Metrology engineer.
- Microelectronics engineer.
- Overhead electrical distribution engineer.
- Process instrumentation engineer.
- Protective relay engineer.
- Radar engineer.
- Radio and television broadcasting design engineer.
- Radio and television broadcasting systems design engineer.
- Radio research engineer.
- Research engineer – Nanoelectronics.
- Roadway lighting design engineer.
- Rural electrification engineer.
- Satellite antenna engineer.
- Satellite instrumentation engineer.
- Signal engineer.
- Spacecraft electronics engineer.
- Technical services electrical engineer.
- Television systems engineer.
- Underground electrical distribution engineer.
Now, these are all the roles held an Electrical Engineer is eligible to apply for under this specific NOC category of 7251.
Skills Required Immigrating to Canada as an Electrical Engineer
Now in general, Engineers moving to Canada should be able to demonstrate skills, knowledge, or experience in the following:
- You should be able to conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation, and performance of electrical generation and distribution networks, also electrical machinery and components and electronic communications, instrumentation, and control systems, equipment, and components.
- Also, you will prepare material cost and timing estimates, reports, and also design specifications for good electrical and electronic systems and equipment.
- Be able to design electrical and electronic circuits, components, systems, and equipment.
- Also, conduct micro or Nanodevices simulations, characterization, process modeling, and integration in the development of new electronic devices and products.
- Must supervise and also, inspect the installation, modification, testing, and operation of electrical and electronic systems and equipment.
- Be able to develop maintenance also, operating standards for electrical and electronic systems and equipment.
- Investigate thoroughly electrical or electronic failures.
- Also, don’t forget to prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for construction or maintenance.
- Lastly, supervise the technicians, technologists, programmers, analysts, and other engineers.
These are the skills required.
Qualifications Required Immigrating to Canada as an Electrical Engineer
Now if you are going to Canada for the job of an Electrical Engineer then you need these:
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical or electronics engineering or in an appropriate related engineering discipline is required.
- A master’s or doctoral degree in a related engineering discipline may be required.
- Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practice as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.).
- Engineers are eligible for registration following graduation from an accredited educational program, and after three or four years of supervised work experience in engineering and passing a professional practice examination.
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification is offered by the Canada Green Building Council and may be required by some employers.
Above are the needed qualifications and once you have them, you are set to go.
While if you want to apply then visit this website but make sure all these documents are intact https://emigratecanada.com/.
- Reflexcardinfo – CFC Mobile Access App | Reflex card login for users
- Citi Com Lovedoublecash Invitation Code – Citi Double Cash Card Benefits
- How to Change your Primary Dating Location on Facebook
- Autel Evo Nano+ Reviews – Autel Evo Nano+ Price and Availability
- Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship and Requirements