Customers who use the store credit card that Burlington, formerly known as Burlington Coat Factory, gives get a number of advantages and perks when they shop at their stores. Usually, Comenity Capital Bank is the one who issues and oversees the Burlington credit card.
Benefits of Burlington Credit Card
As a cardholder of the Burlington Credit card, you are bound to enjoy the following benefits:
- You get to enjoy a 10% off first purchase when you open and use the Burlington credit card on the same day you open the account.
- $5 Bonus for each layaway that is finished.
- Early Access alerts which give you the privilege to hear about new arrivals and markdowns.
And so many benefits you stand to enjoy when you make use of the Burlington credit card.
Different Means of Payment with the Burlington Credit Card
Burlington offers different ways in which it users or cardholders can make payment or pay their bill with their credit card. They can do that online, over phone, and via mail.
- Go to the website of the bank or other financial organization that issued your credit card in Burlington.
- Enter your username and password to access your credit card account.
- Go to your account’s “Payments” or “Make a Payment” section.
- Choose your payment option (debit card, bank account, etc.) and enter the amount to be paid.
- To finish the payment, adhere to the on-screen directions.
Over the phone
Make use of the phone number for customer care located on the rear of your Burlington credit card.
To make a payment over the phone, adhere to the instructions. Your credit card details and payment information will be required. Having issues, you could just use the customer care number 1-877-213-6741.
Payment via Mail
If you would rather pay by cheque or money order, you can send them to the address listed on your credit card statement along with your credit card details. Make sure the cheque has your account number and the payment amount on it.
Requirement for Applying for Burlington Credit Card
There is requirement that gives you full access to applying for Burlington credit card:
- Be old enough to legally enter your state or territory.
- own a current tax identification number issued by the government (such as an SSN or SIN, SSN is Social Security Number and the SIN is Social Insurance Number).
- Possess an APO/FPO (AFO is the abbreviation for Army Post Office while FPO is Fleet Post office), street, or rural route postal address (no P.O. Box addresses please).
- Possess a current photo ID issued by the government.
Frequently Asked Questions
What credit score is required for the Burlington Credit Card?
For the Burlington Credit Card, your credit score must be 640 or higher. This implies that applicants for this card who have at least fair credit stand a chance of being accepted.
With my Burlington Credit Card, how do I pay?
Using EasyPay as a guest or logging into your account online is the simplest way to make payments on your Burlington Credit Card. Another choice is to make the payment over the phone by giving (877) 213-6741 a call.
How can I make a credit card payment?
Usually, you can pay by phone, mail, or online using the website or mobile app associated with the card. If you have many credit cards but don’t want to sign into different accounts.
You can also set up an automatic payment to be issued directly from your principal bank account before the due date each month.
Does PayPal work in Burlington?
Can I use PayPal or PayPal Express to make a payment? Yes, you can. We provide you with a quick and safe way to pay for your order with PayPal and PayPal Express. When the ordering procedure is complete, you will be taken to PayPal.
Is there someplace I can use my Burlington Credit Card?
Anywhere that the Card is accepted, you can use your Account to make purchases. You can use your Account to make Cash Advances if your Card bears the logo of one of our network suppliers, such as American Express, Visa, or Mastercard.