From festive quotes to caring words, are perfect for friends or family in the run-up to Christmas. Get your best pen ready! In this Christmas Greetings Quotes, we’ll be sharing some of the best lovely quotes that you can share with loved ones.
The Christmas bells are jingling, and soon the house will be covered in glitter and The Pogues are on every radio station. Christmas is here. And, just to top things off, you’re likely receiving cards from neighbors and loved ones wishing you a merry old time/merry Christmas.
Recommended Read >>> MERRY CHRISTMAS GREETINGS FOR EVERYONE YOU LOVE
Whether you’re a fan of Christmas cards or not you’ll probably be sending one or two to your close family and friends, at least. Because let’s be honest, it would be rude of you not to.
Christmas Greetings Quotes
Cards are always a thoughtful way to send a message during the festive season. While you can add “Merry Christmas” to your email signature or share a ‘Happy Xmas’ over text, a Christmas card filled with sentimental Christmas wishes is a much better way to say ‘I care’.
From short and sweet, to funny and festive, for close family, friends, or colleagues, we hope you find the perfect Christmas wishes or quotes for your holiday cards below!
Christmas is a special time of year where family and friends reconnect over shared wishes and Christmas messages.
Many families look forward to receiving their Christmas greetings and family photos and display or hang them for the holiday season, it is a season to be jolly and merry.
Religious Christmas Greetings Quotes
If Christmas holds quite a religious meaning to you, these religious Christmas greetings quotes will be perfect for your wish card. Here are some;
- A happy holiday and a blessed new year filled with joy and contentment.
- Hosanna in the highest! Christ is born, celebrate with gladness!
- Merry Christmas to you and God bless you and your family with peace and joy for the year to come.
- Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice in the birth of the Lord – for unto us a child is given this night to bring peace and love to all mankind.
- Glory to the newborn king! Christ in Bethlehem was born – let us rejoice and give thanks to God.
- Peace be with your spirit on this night as you rejoice in the gift of the love of Christ.
- Make a joyful noise! Hallelujah – Christ was born, let us rejoice in his glory!
- Remember on Christmas to follow a star, it just might bring you to the light of the world.
- The glorious Christ child was born in a manger on this night. Let us think humbly on him as we rejoice this Christmas.
- Hosanna and blessings to us all as we remember the birth of our Lord and savior. Happy Holidays.
- This Christmas let hope warm your heart, love warm your family, and the Holy Spirit warm all mankind.
- May the harmony of Christmas stay in your heart all year round and may the Lord send his blessings.
- May God bless you and let this Christmas season bring comfort and joy to you and your family.
- Let the Lord send good tidings and the angels ring with joy! I wish you gladness and peace in the new year!
- Let the Lord guide you this Christmas season and warm your heart all winter long.
- Celebrate this Yuletide with God at your side.
- May the Lord send all His wonderful gifts this holiday season!
- Joy, grateful tidings, and a chance to rest and reflect on the blessings of God – all this I wish for you this year.
- From the light of the world to the smallest twinkling light, let the spirit of the Lord illuminate your way all year long.
- Hold this time close to your heart and feel the warmth of God’s love this holiday season!
Check out more religious Christmas quotes on Shutterfly.
Christmas Greetings to Friends
Need awesome greetings to friends, check out our list;
- They say that friends are the family you choose. I’m so glad to get to spend some time with my chosen family this holiday season.
- I always feel like a kid again when Christmas comes around. You know what that means… Let’s get up to some holiday mischief!
- Cookies and cakes and spices and cocoa… When it starts to smell like Christmas, it’s hard not to get into the spirit. Here’s a little something to spread Christmas cheer around your home.
- As lovely as the holidays can be, they can also make people feel down and stressed. I know this can be a difficult time of year, and I want you to know that you’re not alone. I’m sending you my warmest season’s greetings and lots of love.
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without you. So glad to have you with me, year after year.
- Wishing you Holidays filled with fun and laughter, and very best wishes for a fabulous New Year! I can’t wait to celebrate NYE with you!
- They say “It’s all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list…” Let’s hope he wasn’t paying close attention to us this year! Thanks for being such a great friend, it’s been fun spending time with you over the year. Here’s to a fabulous 2021!
For more, visit Homemade gifts made easy