Are you wondering how to get a Canadian work visa from Nigeria? Canada as people call it is the home for all because it welcomes immigrants from all over the world before the outbreak of the pandemic.
Nigerians are currently looking for countries where they can get change and Canada is one of the best countries to immigrate to at the moment. If you want to work in Canada whether permanently or temporarily, you will have to get the right information as to how you can do this.
How To Get a Canadian Work Visa from Nigeria?
Getting a work visa from Nigeria in Canada is very easy because there are up to a million job offers in Canada right now. Canada is looking into inviting immigrants from all parts of the world to fill labor shortages.
Nigerians as seen as hardworking people so Canada has initiated strategies to help it, welcome foreign workers, into the country. Here in this article, you are going to find out how you can get a work visa for Canada from Nigeria.
How can I get a work visa for Canada from Nigeria?
If you want to apply for a work visa in Canada, you will have to get a valid job offer from an employer in Canada. Since there are a lot of job opportunities in Canada, getting a job there from Nigeria is not going to be difficult. You can apply by:
- Submitting your profile and entering the express entry pool.
- Getting issued an invitation to apply if you meet the minimum point requirements.
- Submitting an application in 60 days.
- Getting a decision in the target processing time of six months.
- If successful you can move to Canada.
How much is a working visa from Nigeria to Canada?
The application costs 1040 $CAN, and it also includes a (550 $Can) fee for processing permanent residence rights (490 $CAN).
How much will it cost to relocate to Canada from Nigeria?
To immigrate to Canada from Nigeria the permanent resident federal processing fee is $1,325. You will also need settlement funds if you don’t have a job lined up in Canada.
Top 15 jobs in Canada 2021
Here are 15 jobs in Canada 2021:
- Project manager $85,000 to $90, 675
- Software developer $83,218 to $85, 600
- Registered nurse $78,000 to $80, 126
- HR manager $75,000 to $78, 975
- Financial advisor $75,000 to $77, 739
- Electric engineer $70,200 to $74, 997
- Accountant $56,000 to $58, 500
- Driver $42,900 to $44, 234
- Administrative assistant $42,000 to $43, 875
- Welder $40,000 to $43, 875
- Sales associate $35,190 to $37, 050
- Accounts payable and receivable clerk $32,000 to $34, 750
- Customer service representative $32,000 to $34, 125
- General laborer $30,000 to $31, 919
- Merchandiser $30,000 to $31, 346