How to Delete a Facebook Page or Group: Facebook, currently called “Meta”, for many years, has greatly influenced our sociality in different ways. This Social media platform provides a vital means of communication for personal, professional and business associates.
Today, I will be teaching you how to delete your Facebook page or group, as some Facebook user have made the decision to delete their Facebook page or group for various reasons known to them.
How to Delete Your Facebook Group
If you are the owner of the of the group on Facebook you want to delete, the only way to go through with it, is to remove all other member’s until you are the last, then you can proceed in deleting the group.
But if you are an administrator in the group, you are only allowed to archive the group. That is to say that the group can only been by members and new member cannot be added.
These are the Step-by-step process to follow it you want to delete your Facebook group
- Longin in to your Facebook account
- Click on the top right your Facebook
- Then click on groups and then click on your group
- After that click on “Members” tab, you will see the list of all your member, and the funny thing is that, you will have to remove or ban the members of the group one by one.
- When you are done with removing all the members of the group, and you are last preson, then
- Click on delete group and then “Delete Group”.
How to delete a Facebook page
When you are about to delete your page, Facebook will offer you the choice to deactivate the page instead of deleting it, if you follow the deletion procedures. This is a very useful feature, which allows you to think about the possibilities that are most suitable for you.
If you make the decision of deactivating your account in place of deleting it, they are some slightly different between them. Some of the features are.
- After deactivating your page, your page will no longer be available to the general public.
- You can also restore the page the page at any time. That is to that, it was temporally deleted
- You will still have access to the page data
And these are the process to follow if you want to deactivate your Facebook page.
- When you login to your Facebook account, click on your profile.
- Then click on “Settings & privacy” and then click “Settings.
- After that click on privacy
- Then scroll till you see “Facebook Page information”, then look for “Deactivation and deletion”, then click on “Deactivation and deletion”.
- Then click on deactivate, then follow the process.
But if you have made up your mind to delete your page. Below are the steps to follow to proceed.
- Open your page, then click on “Settings.”
- On the Generals Tab, scroll to the bottom and click on “Remove Page.”
- After clicking on “Delete [Page],” click “Ok.” Facebook deletion.
Please note that you have to be with your password or known the password, or it will not work.
How can I pause my Facebook group?
If group administrators need a break from running a Facebook group or other related issues, they can pause it at any time, which stops all posts, comments, and replies in the group.
And these are the steps to follow.
- Click on your group by clicking Groups.
- Click on the trio of horizontal dots situated beneath the cover image.
- Then click on “Pause group.”
How can I delete multiple Facebook Business accounts?
These are some of the steps to follow if you want to delete multiple Facebook business accounts
- Navigate to your Business settings.
- Go to Business details.
- After selecting Permanently destroy business, then follow the prompts displayed on the screen.
Can I reactivate my page after deactivating it?
Yes, you can currently reactivate your page after deactivating it, as long as your Facebook account is log in to a device, you can reactivate your account. Keep in mind that in order for you to log in, you must have access to your email address or mobile number. You can ask for a new password if you can’t remember your current password.
What will happen if I delete my Facebook page?
Everything you have done, such as your profile, pictures, posts, videos, and other content, will be permanently removed. All of the content you’ve added will be lost. Facebook Messenger will not even be available to you.