The development bank of Nigeria (DBN) is now accepting applications from small business owners for its 2021 entrepreneurship training program. The deadline for the submission of applications for the development bank of Nigeria’s entrepreneurship training program is august 1, 2021.
Recommended Post >>> Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) postgraduate admission form for 2021/2022 academic session
Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) 2021 entrepreneurship training program is calling for applications. Are you a business owner hoping to get equipped with the skills and competencies needed to run a successful business in Nigeria? Apply for the development bank of Nigeria entrepreneurship program 2021.
Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Program 2021
The program will be targeted at equipping Nigerian entrepreneurs with the requisite business knowledge and skills that will help their businesses thrive in the new normal, while also helping them sustain a competitive advantage within their relative industries.
The program will comprise 2 stages and will be implemented over a 3-month period in collaboration with Google Nigeria, Enterprise Development Centre (EDC), and Wider Perspective Limited (WPL).
In addition to providing funding and risk-sharing facilities to MSMEs and Small Corporate through participating financial institutions, the Development Bank of Nigeria is expected to build the capacity of the Nigerian MSME to enable them eligible to access credit.
Eligibility of Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Program 2021
- The owner of the business must be 18 years and above.
- Business Owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- The Business must be based and registered with the CAC in Nigeria.
- The Business must be for-profit from any sector.
- Applicants must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted.
Criteria Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Program 2021
These are the criteria for the development bank of Nigeria (DBN) entrepreneurship training program 2021:
- Bankability – Level of readiness to access credit.
- Feasibility and Sustainability of the business model.
- Scalability – Demonstrates potential for growth of the business to create jobs.
How to Apply For Development Bank Of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Program 2021
These are the steps on how to apply for the development bank of Nigeria (DBN) entrepreneurship training program 2021:
- All applicants must complete an application form by providing all requested information.
- After the submission of the application form, an email confirming receipt will be sent to the applicant within a 24-hour period.