“Download Reddit Video with Audio on www.redditsave.com” Precisely, Reddit video downloader is actually a process whereby users are then given access to download Reddit video with audio via www.redditsave.com.
However, most Reddit users always want to download and even there are various ways to go about it. So that is what i am going to be showing you guys today, how you can actually download Reddit videos online, so pay attention and don’t skip a word.
Download Reddit Video with Audio on www.redditsave.com
Simply one of the best ways for you to go about downloading videos from this platform is by using the website redditsave.com. This platform will then help you to download Reddit clips to your device with ease.
Furthermore, the Reddit video downloader process is actually not as hard as you will see it to be. Also, the download process is even very easy to access. Therefore, users just simply need to follow a few steps and instructions to then achieve this download below.
How to Download Reddit Videos
If you want to download the Reddit videos all you need to do is just read and follow all the steps below:
- You should first open your Reddit app or simply enter the Reddit website to find the video you want to download.
- Then just choose a video you want to download.
- Furthermore, just copy the URL of the video to download.
- Also, open the Reddit website with this format Reddit. tube or better still use www.redditsave.com
- Then you should just paste the URL you copy on the space you see on the page.
- After that click on the go button to start downloading.
Note: You can even as well search on any Reddit video of your choice in the below space you see at the bottom of the page.
How to Upload Reddit Videos on PC
If you want to upload Reddit videos on PC then you should just read and follow all the steps given below:
- First, open the web https://www.reddit.com in your web browser. However, if the user is not already signed in, then click login at the top-right corner to sign in now.
- Furthermore, if the user opted out of the Reddit redesign, the user can also just sign in by entering his login info into the banks at the top-right corner and clicking log in.
- Then click the CREATE POST button. This is a blue button near the upper-right of the page; It will now open the new post form.
- After that click the Choose a community menu. It’s found near the top-left corner of the new post form. This opens a list of the user’s subscribed subreddits.
- You should now select the subreddit you want to post to. If the users don’t see the subreddit they want, they can type a different one into the “Search communities” field.
- However, users can also select a subreddit on the drop-down list, or just type the name of a different subreddit to search for it.
- Then click the Image & Video tab. Users can also find this at the top of the new post form.
- If you then see a circle with a line through it when you try to simply click the tab, you won’t be able to upload a video to that forum like that.
- Now click the UPLOAD button. Found near the centre of the page. This opens a pop-up window that allows users to select a video to upload.
- Alternatively, users can also drag and drop their video file on top of the UPLOAD button here. This will also upload the video.
More Video Uploading Tips
- Simply select your video and then click Open. This then attaches the video to the user’s new post.
- The user’s video should simply be in the MP4 or MOV format, 1 GB or less, and no more than 15 minutes long.
- Then type a post title into the “Title” field. It’s at the top of the post. If the user finds it hard to locate this, simply click on
- Also, add a description of your video in the text field.
- Then add tags for your video (optional). Now click tags at the bottom-left corner of the video if they apply to the user’s video. Therefore, users can choose + OC, +SPOILER, +NSFW, or select an option from the FLAIR menu.
- OC simply stands for Original Content. Basically, this actually means that the user is posting an original video and not a post from a different source.
- SPOILER, this simply means that the user’s video includes spoilers about crucial plot elements of a movie or another piece of fiction.
- NSFW, this actually stands for Not Safe for Work. This simply means that the user’s video includes explicit content that wouldn’t be appropriate to open in front of others.
- Now click POST. Therefore, it’s the blue button at the bottom-right corner of the post. This posts the user’s video to the selected subreddit.
CHECK THIS OUT: