Facebook has brought out another feature on Facebook known as the Facebook Gift card. The Facebook platform has become extremely large that they keep rolling out new features that do make their users marvel sometimes. The recent feature which was released was the Facebook gift card. Facebook has made it very easy to send your connections a gift or a gift card appropriate for many occasions. Sometimes a gift can mean more than a private message or a status update wishing someone “Happy Birthday”. These Gift cards can be sent to friends and family members to make them know that you are thinking of them.
Recommended for You >>> Facebook Account Setting – How To Use The Facebook Account Setting(Opens in a new browser tab)
Facebook Gift Cards
Facebook gift cards are an easy way to buy items in your favorite games and apps on Facebook. This gift card can be used by you, friends, or family members. Facebook Gift cards are a card that has monetary value. It can be used to make an exchange for physical goods that are due to the value of the money. However, this card can be put into use in some specific areas such as Olive Garden, Target, Jamba Juice, and Sephora. These are where the Facebook gift card can be used made use of.
Facebook Gift Cards Online Uses
The use of Facebook gift cards is a service many Facebook users haven’t come to known about it. No one can be blamed for this because it might be since Facebook only allows the use of it on buying Facebook games items. Most users do call Facebook gift cards a Facebook game card as well. This is so because there is no difference between both of them. When you want to purchase one, they can use any of the above names. The card is been made available to buy on the Facebook app center. To purchase online with the card there is a link that will have to direct you to make that purchase. Another to do that is to go to a local shop to get one if they are available there for you to get.
Facebook Gift Cards Redeem
Facebook Gift Card Redeem is to help you get a pin code to buy or purchase anything of your choice online. With the Facebook gift cards, you will be able to get items for your favored gamers and applications. These steps below will help you to give you some help on how to redeeming your gift card to get the most out of your Facebook experience.
- On your device go to your browser and input www.facebook.com
- At the upper right-hand corner of the page, you will see a triangle pointing arrow down.
- Click on it and the drop-down menu will appear.
- Then tap on Help and a magnifying glass icon with a text bar will appear.it will offer a Search for help option.
- Type on the Redeem a gift card.
- A link will appear for the frequently asked question “How do I redeem my Facebook game card?” Tap it.
- After that, a set instruction will appear.
- Go to the redemption page and click Redeem code https://www.facebook.com/gamescard
- Enter the PIN Code on your card and click “Redeem”.
- Then choose the currency you like to use for the card and tap on the continue button.
Congratulations! The funds will be credited to your account and you can now make use of the card to purchase and send gifts within Facebook using the money added from the gift code. With these steps, you’ve had successfully redeem your gift cards.
Troubleshoot Your Facebook Gameroom Here >>> Facebook Gameroom not Loading – Play Games on Facebook Gameroom(Opens in a new browser tab)
How to Use Facebook Gift Cards
To make use of the Facebook gift cards is very easy and simple. Follow the steps below:
- Pick the gift card you want to send to a friend or family member.
- Then pay for the gift card online.
- Instantly, your friend will get the notifications of the gift.
- He/she will receive the gift card in the form of a mail a few days later.
- The gift card can later be redeemed at the retailer you have specified.
Bear in mind that the gift card balance can be checked by the recipients of the gift card in their account settings which are on Facebook.