Hey, there do you own a Facebook account? Have you heard of the Facebook Live Stream? What can one do with the Facebook Live Stream?
How can you make use of this feature on Facebook? All of these and many more are what you will find out in this article.
So if you are eager to get more information all you have to do is read through to the end of this post.
Facebook Live Stream is an awesome feature that is present in the Facebook social media platform. With it, you can do live streaming videos for your fans, followers, and friends.
Facebook Live Stream
Facebook Live Stream is a feature that allows you to carry out a live stream event or performance to broadcast to the Facebook news feed.
Once you have engaged yourself in doing a live video viewers can watch your live video from their phones or computer and makes comments and reactions.
Doing a video live on Facebook allows you to access other interactive features with your audience.
Facebook Live was launched by Facebook in2016 and since then it has gain so much usage and popularity. So if you have been looking for a way to go live on Facebook then Facebook Live stream is the perfect platform for that.
You can make us your phone or desktop computer to go live using their cameras. Going live is a very easy thing to do.
There are lots of things that you can do with Facebook Live Stream. You can use as a means to market your business or brand to your audience.
How to Go Live Using Your Mobile Phone
Going live on Facebook can be done using either your phone or desktop. Here we are going to show you how you can go live on Facebook using your phone.
- On your mobile phone open the Facebook mobile app and log in to your Facebook account.
- Navigate to your Facebook profile, page, or group that you want to use in going live.
- Click on Live from the composer.
- Now add a fitting description that best describes the reason for the live video you are about to do.
- From here you can tag friends, check in to a location, or add a feeling activity.
- Click on “Start Live Video” and the broadcasting will automatically begin.
- You can chat and interact with viewers using the comment box.
There you have it. That is how you can Go Live from your mobile device. When you have ended your broadcast you would be given the option to save, delete, or share your live video.
How to Go Live Using Your Desktop Computer
We have given the steps on how to go live on your mobile phone. But you can still go live using your desktop computer. If you don’t know how simply follow the steps below.
- From the Chrome on your desktop computer visit facebook.com.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- From the homepage or news feed of your, Facebook click on “Live Video” under what’s on your mind.
- This will take you to the page where you will be doing your live video.
- Now talk something about the live video you want to do.
- Once you are done click on “Go Live” button in the bottom left corner.
There you have it. That is how you can do a live video from a desktop computer with so much ease.
You should note that when doing a live video you a maximum time of 8 hours on your desktop computer and 4 hours on your mobile device.