“Facebook Name Change” Facebook is a community and people use names so that they can easily be found by friends and loved ones. Always know the person that you are chatting with keeps you and others safe from scammers and people who are dangerous as well.
You Should Also Read: Facebook – How to Create a Facebook Account | Facebook Pages | Groups
Facebook Name Change
Maybe you might be having some problems with changing your names and if you are, then you are in the right place. In this article, I will be guiding you on how to change your Facebook name and to solve other related problems as well. Updating your Facebook name after marriage is very simple. Just follow these few handy steps.
- Login into your Facebook profile
- Load your Facebook profile while using your computer click on the down-pointing arrow in the top right corner of the Facebook page and click Settings.
- Under the general settings click on the name edit.
- Input the name that you want to change to on the column provided for you.
- Review the change and enter your password to confirm the new name.
- Lastly, click save changes.
While for Android Users Follow the Guidelines Below;
- While using your Facebook lite app click on the three lines on your screen.
- Scroll down and then look for settings then, enter.
- Under account setting tap on personal information.
- Enter “Name edit” and input your new name.
- After filling in your name correctly, click on “review”.
- Fill in your password and save changes.
Facebook Name Change Policy
You must remember that when changing names you must abide by Facebook name policy. While changing names you can’t include symbols, numbers, unusual capitalization, repeated characters and punctuation in your name. Using titles of any such as professional and religious titles are also forbidden.
The Facebook name changer is a Facebook feature or tool which allows user to change their names. Some Facebook users decide to change names maybe because of marriage or change of names using an affidavit. While others change names to avoid other people from connecting with them on the Facebook platform. The Facebook name changer can be found in the setting on your Facebook app.
Name Change on Page
To change your Facebook page name, you will need to be the admin of the page that you wished to change. When you want to change your Facebook page name you need to send a request. To request a change on your Facebook page name follow these few handy steps below.
- On the left side of your Facebook page click about.
- You will see edit next to your page name, click on it.
- Fill in a new page name and click on the continue button on your screen.
- Lastly click on a review to review your page name then, click on request change.
If you have tried to change your Facebook page name and you did not see the option to change your Facebook page name, it can mean different things, It could mean that you, not an admin, you or another admin recently changed the page name or there may be limitations on your page which you don’t know about.
Name Change Limits
Do you know that Facebook Name Change has some limits? You might have been having some problems on changing your Facebook name, you are advised to free your mind because you will be getting some answers to that little or common problems that you are facing.
You might have changed your Facebook name recently and you forgot maybe you are now trying to get your name changed again. I am afraid you have to wait for 60 before you will able to change your name again. this the limit that is applied to a Facebook name change.