How do I edit my Memoji? Memoji is great and you can create your avatar and customize it to your heart’s content. Even though the Memoji works with most apps on your iPhone as Stickers, editing the Memoji isn’t that convenient.
In this article we will be looking at how do I edit my Memoji, you can read on if you would like to find out.
How Do I Edit My Memoji?
You can create a Memoji to match your personality and mood, then send it in Messages and FaceTime. And with a compatible iPhone or iPad Pro, you can create an animated Memoji that uses your voice and mirrors your facial expressions.
People use the Memoji to enable self-presentational behavior, it helps humans to better hide their flaws. It gives the opportunity for people to create a personalized expression of themselves.
How Do I Change My Memoji Picture?
Follow these steps to change your Memoji picture:
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad with iOS/iPadOS 13 or later.
- Tap Messages in the menu.
- Choose the option called Share Name and Photo.
- You can also achieve this inside the Messages app, tap the three-dotted menu near the top-left corner and select the option called Edit Name and Photo.
These are the steps on how to change your Memoji picture.
How Do You Edit Memoji on iPhone?
In the Animoji menu, you can customize a cartoon avatar that will appear in your Animoji list and work just like the Animoji characters, following your facial movement. Here’s how you make your own Memoji. Here are the steps on how to edit Memoji on iPhone:
- Open Messages and tap the Compose button. to start a new message. Or go to an existing conversation.
- Tap the Memoji button or Memoji Stickers button.
- Then select the Memoji that you want.
- Tap the More button.
- Then choose Edit, Duplicate, or Delete.
These are the steps on how to edit Memoji on iPhone.
How do I edit my Personal Memoji?
Here are the steps on how to edit your personal Memoji:
- If apps are not visible, tap the App Store icon in Messages.
- Select the Memoji icon.
- Scroll to the left until your current Memoji is visible.
- Tap the three-dot menu in the lower-left corner.
- Select Edit.
- On the first tab, customize your Skin.
- Choose your hairstyle, your brows, your Eyes, your head, nose, mouth, ears, facial hair, eyewear, headwear.
- Select done to save the changes you have made.
These are the steps on how to edit your personal Memoji.