Do you want to know How to Cancel And Unsubscribe From Uber Eats Pass? Then you are in the right place. Now there are many articles about this particular topic, but it seems it does not really have reliable or real information.
But with enough research, I have compiled a mixture of information from reliable sources that will then help you to complete the actions you simply want to do.
How to Cancel And Unsubscribe From Uber Eats Pass
If you are simply seeking information on how to cancel your Uber Eats pass and also receive a refund, you have come to the correct spot. You will simply learn how to cancel an Uber Eats pass on a computer, iPhone, or Android phone in this article.
An Uber Pass is simply a membership for premium customers who then pay a monthly fee in exchange for a slew of benefits. Because of the monthly fees, most consumers simply do not want to subscribe to an Uber pass. That is why I have written this solution specifically for you.
How to Cancel UberEats Pass
- Beginning November 16, 2021, the UberEats Pass subscription will simply be replaced with an Uber One membership.
- Some legacy partnerships simply offer eating pass features to customers. The Uber pass membership will also be switched to “Uber One” after the due date.
- Customers can also get free rides and eat discounts with the new subscription, which simply costs $99.99 per year or $9.99 per month.
- Customers must also pay a $9.99 monthly subscription price to use the Uber Eats Pass membership.
- The majority of new customers simply take advantage of the Uber Eats promotion past the free trial and then look to cancel it.
- Customers can now be able to cancel their UberPass subscription at any time, as long as it is at least 24 hours before the next scheduled payment.
- They must also pay the next fee if they do not do so.
How Can I Get a Refund on My Uber Eats Pass if I Cancel It?
After completing the cancellation process, customers will simply get a refund for their UberEats pass. Customers should simply contact the support staff or speak with someone at Uber Eats to get their meals refunded. You will also be unable to use the meal pass benefits once you have applied for a refund.
The following are some of the most crucial aspects of the UberEats Pass refund for yearly plan members:
- You must simply then cancel your Uber Eats pass membership within 30 days of registration to receive a complete refund.
- You will simply not receive a complete refund after the 30 days have passed.
- Please contact the Uber Eats customer service staff to simply obtain a refund.
If customers simply want a refund, they then must agree to the terms and conditions stated above. Furthermore, you should contact customer care if you have any queries about the Uber Eats pass or refund. You may even leave a comment below with your questions. People with a lot of experience will then respond as quickly as possible.
Cancel UberEats Pass on Mobile
You can simply cancel your Eats Pass subscription from the UberEats app for iOS or Android.
- Open the app on your mobile device and then tap “Account” in the bottom-right corner.
- On the next screen, you should tap “Eats Pass.”
- A new window will then open within the app. On this screen, you should tap “Manage Membership.”
- Now, at the bottom of the next screen, you should tap the “End Membership” option.
- You will then be asked to confirm that you want to end your Eats Pass membership. Simply tap the red “Leave Eats Pass” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Your Eats Pass membership is now canceled.
Cancel Uber Eats Pass on Desktop
You can simply cancel your Eats Pass membership from the Uber Eats website on your desktop. Just open any browser of your choice and then visit the Uber Eats website. Then click the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines).
- This will now make the side navigation menu appear. You should click “Eats Pass” in the menu.
- On the next page, you will then find a “Manage Membership” button in the top-right corner of the window. Click this option.
- A pop-up window will simply appear. Click “End Membership” at the bottom of the window.
- You will also be asked to confirm that you want to cancel your Eats Pass membership. You should click the red “Leave Eat Pass” button.
- Your Eats Pass membership is now canceled.
What Is the Procedure for Unsubscribing From UberEats Email or Message Notifications?
Uber Eats, like every other business, simply sends promotional emails and texts to its clients. If you do not want to receive them, then you should reply to any notice you have got with “STOP.”
- Go to your mailbox to simply unsubscribe from UberEats emails.
- Just open an UberEats email that has been sent to you.
- Then go all the way to the bottom of that email.
- The “Unsubscribe” option may also be found here.
- Now tap on it and then follow the on-screen instructions.
You may quickly unsubscribe from unwanted UberEats emails and notifications by following the instructions above.
Uber One vs Uber Eats Pass – How to Cancel And Unsubscribe From Uber Eats Pass
Uber Eats has simply launched a new membership program called Uber One. It’s also essentially a replacement for the Uber Pass subscription. If you are a new client who wants to join Uber One, you will simply receive a 50% discount. However, this simple offer may be available for a limited time.
Why can’t I cancel my Uber pass?
It seems that you simply have to be in the same city where you purchased the pass to be able to cancel it. So, if you can’t cancel your Uber Pass, this may simply be the reason. The Uber app will not show the “pass section” option if you have moved from the city.
Why is Uber charging me 9.99 a month?
Uber One is a new membership that offers discounts on rides and meals for $9.99 per month or $99.99 annually. The Uber Pass is simply only available to existing subscribers—it is not available for purchase by new subscribers at this time.
Why do I have an Uber pass charge?
The Uber Pass is also a membership that allows you to save on the Uber and Uber Eats apps. For a monthly fee, you will also get discounts on your UberX and Uber Flash trips, your food orders, and more through the UberEats app.