Do you want to know How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium? If you do then you should just keep on reading this article. In this article, you can actually learn the simple step on how to cancel LinkedIn Premium.
First of all, LinkedIn is actually one of the popular American business and employment-oriented services accessible through the website and on the mobile app. LinkedIn is also considered a social networking service that’s designed for business and even for personal use. Majorly, it’s also used as a professional networking tool that enables or allows people to post jobs and also to find jobs.
How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
Furthermore, LinkedIn Premium simply offers you the best professional networking tools where you can just build your career, also connect with people at a very high rate, and even do lots more.
The LinkedIn Premium plan also comes in two which include the Premium Career and the Premium Business. This simply offers you a free trial that comes with an upgrade of your LinkedIn account free for 1 month.
However, you can also even decide to unsubscribe from LinkedIn Premium, the service offers you no commitment which indicates, you can just stop your premium plan.
What Happens when you Cancel a LinkedIn Premium Subscription?
First of all, before you should consider the option “how to cancel LinkedIn premium” there are some certain things you need to be aware of. Probably, the LinkedIn Premium free trial was not what you expected, or your professional goals changed during the course of your premium subscription.
Here are things you simply need to know about canceling your premium subscription plan:
- In other, for you not to be charged again for your next billing period, you simply need to cancel your previous plan a day before the billing date.
- Canceling your premium subscription also terminates access to any premium features.
- Also, you will even lose access to all accumulated InMail credits when you stop the premium plan.
- If you are then making use of plans, promotion, or even price that is no longer accessible, you cannot re-purchase that exact plan as well as the promotional price.
- Also, you can only just delete your payment option once your current billing ends.
- While you cancel or stop the premium subscription plan, it is also possible that you can even opt for the Premium Career. However, this is the important information you simply need to know about canceling the LinkedIn Premium subscription.
How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium Subscription
When you then cancel your premium subscription plan, you will also be forwarded to the free basic account, but you can still just keep your profile, connection, and some other data. Some of the things you might also lose access to the Premium feature simply include InMail, premium insights on job postings, LinkedIn Pages, also access to view who sees your profile. To cancel LinkedIn Premium:
To cancel my Premium Subscription:
- You should first go to the LinkedIn Website www.linkedin.com.
- Next, you should just sign in to your LinkedIn account.
- Also, click the Profile icon or Me icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Then, just select Premium subscription settings from the selected menu.
- Now Under the setting “Manage Premium account” click Cancel subscription.
- Finally, you should click Continue to cancel.
That’s how to simply cancel your LinkedIn subscription or unsubscribe from the LinkedIn premium subscription. However, you also need to know that the steps on how to deactivate LinkedIn Premium are actually different from canceling your Recruiter Lite account. Also, cancel your Sale Navigator account.
How to Cancel Recruiter Lite Account
For those that subscribe to Recruiter using the website.
- You can just visit the website and log in to your Recruiter account.
- Once you have access to the Recruiter homepage, you can then click More and select Admin Settings.
- Finally, just click Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel Sales Navigator Account
- Log in to Sales Navigator.
- Then you should click on your profile picture and click Settings.
- Then Under the option “Account Type” you can click Cancel Subscription.
In summary, there are certain things you also need to know about canceling your Sale Navigator account and also canceling your Recruiter Lite account. Likewise, you cannot cancel your premium subscription on Android except on iOS devices via the iTunes app.
CHECK THIS OUT: